Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo face clean thou

Comment

• The Boxing media, promoters, trainers, and Boxers themselves should come together to petition these State Athletic Commissions to vet-out these sub-standard Judges (and Refs)...

The media needs to bring attention to this, and not just in a jaded, sarcastic manner. They should do something to affect real change.

Comment

• Anyone crying robbery is emotionally invested in either of the fighters. I personally had Canelo winning 7-5 (1,2,3,8,9,10,12)

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Complete and utter robbery, Golovkin schooled Canelo. Landed the harder punches, landed more, controlled the pace, and was hit far less.

I told the haters Golovkin is far more skilled than Canelo, he made him miss by several inches and caught most of Canelo's punches on the gloves.
          Are you sure you were watching the fight? When Canelo let his hands go, he was landing at will. Canelo was comfortably the better boxer.

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          only fought for 1 minute of every round and only had success win Golovkin let him have success.
          Allowed himself to be schooled on how to box? If GGG didn't have such a ridiculous chin, he would have been dropped a couple of times.

When did GGG catch Canelo with a decent punch? Or is that what you meant by GGG allowing him to have success?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Why do you think GGG knocks Canelo out in the rematch?
            I think that he was tentative and following canello too much so that with every exchange Canelo could brace for the shots. I think that when his team sits down and looks at this fight they will decide to fight from a greater distance and concentrate on catching Canelo from outside the pocket. A lot of G's shots were short punches from inside as he was on top of canelo which allowed the messican to counter him and brace.

Punchers often need more rounds, its the law of averages also... thats why 15 rounds was so much better! I think Triple G needs more rounds and the above to catch Canelo.

Comment

• Canelo landed the cleaner shots, all Golovkin did was pressure. A draw seems like a perfect decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                The Boxing media, promoters, trainers, and Boxers themselves should come together to petition these State Athletic Commissions to vet-out these sub-standard Judges (and Refs)...

The media needs to bring attention to this, and not just in a jaded, sarcastic manner. They should do something to affect real change.
                That's a waste a time, real change would be to have officials re watch a fight on tape to over turn these robberies

Comment

• Great fight.

Small edge to GGG because he won his rounds clear but I didn't see him win more then 5-6 rounds, a lot of rounds were GGG pressuring but missing a lot and Canelo landing some really good shots.

I hope to see a rematch soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    where was the "BIG DRAMA SHOW"??
                    What?

This fight was a big drama show, what the hell were you watching? Exciting and entertaining fight beetwen two world class fighters, any real fight will agree.

Comment

• The result is acceptable but Byrd and her scorecard should be banned from the sport and charged under the rico act. Canelo faded in the middle after looking sharp in the beginning. GGG was dominating in the middle. rounds 4 through 9 and the back half of ten I had it 7 rounds to GGG 5 to Canelo eventhough I was rooting for Canelo.
                      Last edited by Cybervato74; 09-16-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X