Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not competitive IMO, a walk through win for Golovkin. He hasn't improved as much as I thought and Golovkin looked flawless vs DL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      It won't get to a decision and the only thing that will be split is Canelo's head.
      Shots fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I have Golovkin winning by stoppage in the 5th round. Too much power, Canelo would never figure out his defense, and can't fight on the backfoot. Thoughts?
        GGG by how ever he wants to win. .he can beat u UD just by using his power jab. .by KO by working Canelo's body or shots to da head..Canelo won't be able to defend both da body n head since he has no movement in his legs. .vs Cotto he blocked cotto body shots with his arm but took lots of punches to da head..just small Cotto couldn't hurt him. .vs GGG I see Canelo taking a knee a few times on body shots. .n fight ending by stoppage..Canelo's a strong kid so ref will stop the fight for him. .3G by late TKO.

Comment

• GGG wouldn't even have to brawl with canelo. He'd outbox canelo from the outside with the jab and footwork. I still question Canelo's fight IQ and his ability to adjust. Not to mention his corner.

He fights everybody the same. GGG pressures the boxers and puts them away and boxes the punchers and still puts them away. Canelo seems to not know to use his advantages in a fight.

He had a much smaller cotto who couldn't hurt him and instead of using his strength and size and take it to cotto he ****ing throws single shots from the outside while getting outworked. Same **** against mayweather and trout.

Comment

• GGG wouldn't even have to brawl with canelo. He'd outbox canelo from the outside with the jab and footwork. I still question Canelo's fight IQ and his ability to adjust. Not to mention his corner.

Canelo fights everybody the same. GGG pressures the boxers and puts them away and boxes the punchers and still puts them away. Canelo seems to not know to use his advantages in a fight.

He had a much smaller cotto who couldn't hurt him and instead of using his strength, size, power, youth even speed and take it to cotto he ****ing throws single shots from the outside while getting outworked. Same **** against mayweather and trout.
            Last edited by TRTboy; 11-26-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• i don't think a complete white wash happens at all. i think it would be somewhat competitive, and i could totally see canelo surprising ggg. i think ggg probably takes it via UD.

Comment

• There's already a thread on this

Comment

• There are a few close rds until GGG starts catching him with the left hook

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    On points? No way Canelo goes 12 enduring that kind of punishment. If I was his trainer, I flat out wouldn't let him.
                    I wouldnt train him, its useless

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      GGG wouldn't even have to brawl with canelo. He'd outbox canelo from the outside with the jab and footwork. I still question Canelo's fight IQ and his ability to adjust. Not to mention his corner.

He fights everybody the same. GGG pressures the boxers and puts them away and boxes the punchers and still puts them away. Canelo seems to not know to use his advantages in a fight.

He had a much smaller cotto who couldn't hurt him and instead of using his strength and size and take it to cotto he ****ing throws single shots from the outside while getting outworked. Same **** against mayweather and trout.
                      GGG wouldn't box. That's not his style. His style is Mexican style

Comment

Working...
                      X