Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo does not want that again.

Comment

• sounds like the little mexican ***** got saved from a loss. ****ing wimpy ****sucking mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Canelo wins the rematch ...He will throw more as he see's now what he feared is not real...GGG is so overrated
        Do what is Canelo if a old GGG clearly beat him? We know the obvious reason why u s*ck on Canelo but stop it a little man

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Canelo won the first 3 and the last 3. Draw seemed logical to me.
          exactly..Honestly i saw nothing great about GGG in this fight..i saw more of Canelo holding back..when he let his hands go GGG shelled up..Canelo wins the rematch clearly

Comment

• Im definitely confused why GGG wasnt throwing body shots, i understand not throwing them in the middle of the ring but when Canelo was tired against the ropes he rarely ripped the body

Comment

• I had 115-113 canelo but Adelaide Byrd should Be hung for that card.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Had the fight 7-5 for GGG.
                He'll I can see an argument for a draw. But 118-110?
                Common. Seriously common!!!!
                I prefer a draw to giving it to Canelo. he fought wonderfully btw, he showed me a lot and I thought he was steller....but he didn't beat GGG this fight. Dwyer!!!!! damn my bookie is at the door, **** "Hey look at this watch bro"

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                  Adalaide Byrd

She was standing up all through the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    exactly..Honestly i saw nothing great about GGG in this fight..i saw more of Canelo holding back..when he let his hands go GGG shelled up..Canelo wins the rematch clearly
                    nope canelo was out hustled.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Do what is Canelo if a old GGG clearly beat him? We know the obvious reason why u s*ck on Canelo but stop it a little man
                      GGG stepped up his quality of opponents this year and the difference showed man..He is not this monster ya'll want him to be..GGG did not clearly win **** tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X