Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach: We Want Canelo Now, Not Within 10 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not agree with what the WBC is doing. They should mandate an eliminator Canelo vs GGG and winner gets to challenge Cotto for the title. If Cotto refuses to defend, the title goes vacant and the winner of Canelo vs GGG fights the highest WBC ranked contender available.

I have my su****ion on what is going on and although I have no prove, this is what most likely is happening;

Behind the scenes, Cotto has given the finger to the WBC in that he will vacate if any mandatory is imposed on him. Given the fame and fan base of Cotto and the fact that he is a genuine WBO son, the WBC has given ground to him and will allow him to exhaust his Diva tantrums in an effort to avoid a Rid**** Bowe WBC self-stripping style scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
      I do not agree with what the WBC is doing. They should mandate an eliminator Canelo vs GGG and winner gets to challenge Cotto for the title. If Cotto refuses to defend, the title goes vacant and the winner of Canelo vs GGG fights the highest WBC ranked contender available.

I have my su****ion on what is going on and although I have no prove, this is what most likely is happening;

Behind the scenes, Cotto has given the finger to the WBC in that he will vacate if any mandatory is imposed on him. Given the fame and fan base of Cotto and the fact that he is a genuine WBO son, the WBC has given ground to him and will allow him to exhaust his Diva tantrums in an effort to avoid a Rid**** Bowe WBC self-stripping style scandal.
      If that was the case, Cotto should have vacated long ago. GGG was declared the mandatory for Cotto when he defeated Rubio. It has been posted on the WBC website a number of times and re-iterated after each of GGG's victories since that fight. Sulaiman even went to Monaco to promote GGG as Cotto's mandatory after the Murray fight.

WBC has spent so much time and money publicizing GGG as their mandatory challenger that they look like fools if they pull this move.

Comment

Working...
      X