Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Throwback Video] Adrien Broner calls Paulie's girlfriend during the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the buildup to the fight was more memorable than the actual fight. I remember scoring a narrow Broner victory.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
      Lol I can't believe they actually did full on interviews with Paulie's gf. Not just second rate boxing media either. Ring Magazine even did one with her, Fight Hype did one too. Crazy stuff, they loved it.
      LMAO! Are you serious? Man, they're just as bad as Broner lol.

Man, this is one of the funniest things in boxing I've seen. Broners whole thing was hilarious, but how much it affected Paulie makes it just crazy.

Paulie let himself down, he could've just ignored it and said, he barely knows her, and everyone would;ve believed him.

Broner played him like a fiddle.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Broner's whole 'show', and at the time i thought this whole episode was cringeworthy.
        Looking back though, it was funny to see Paulie played with like that.

He himself has a big mouth, and is always running it, and sticking it in where it doesn't belong. He deserved some pay-back...and he got it back time off Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          I feel Broner's performance against Maidana was more embarrassing: the humping in round one; the beat down in round two; the buffoonery in round eight; the beat down that was the second half of the fight; the humping and subsequent beat down in round eleven; the running out of the ring and abused look on Broner's face as he made his way out of the building.
          that was the most entertaining fight i've ever seen LOL. fuking everything about that fight had me fuking laughing

Comment

Thought I'd liven this thread up a bit....Jessica Corazon, skank boned by both
            fighters.

She's nice looking, I think.

Comment

this was low and classless smh, u just dont do that kind of ish to another man

Comment

AB a fool

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
                  AB a fool

Ur right he is

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Paulie tried to play the good sportsman initially, then Broner took a shot and it all came pouring out. A couple of band camp members nearly got jumped post-fight by some Italian NYers.

"we in Brooklyn baby, this ain't the fcukin mid west"

Lolthese dudes got real quiet lol. Dudes were scared. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Paulie tried to play the good sportsman initially, then Broner took a shot and it all came pouring out. A couple of band camp members nearly got jumped post-fight by some Italian NYers.

"we in Brooklyn baby, this ain't the fcukin mid west"

That was awesome, as per usual, get ghetto thugs like that shut the F- up real quick when the numbers are even, when they're in packs, they talk a lot shit.

Paulie won that fight, and Broner came off as the classless ghetto thug that he his. He was quickly exposed by Maidana as the bum that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X