Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Boxing go back to no win until someone quits or knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
    And take away the 3 pt line in basketball.
    keep the 3 pt line, just make a new 5 pt at mid court and and an 8 pt line from the other side of the court. And after stopping the game to review the scoring shot; if it's determined that you got nothin' but net you get an extra 2 points for the shot.

Comment

The fact that you made this thread leads me to believe you have never been in a fight before let alone a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        What if someone gets injured during the fight?

Then we'd never know who really won because the person was injured and couldn't fight properly.
        If they got injured and can't continue they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          The fact that you made this thread leads me to believe you have never been in a fight before let alone a boxing ring.
          And when you watch a street fight you watch to see someone get knocked out correct, not to see a point boxing don't lie either.

People complain about the judges this shows the true essence of boxing, what is the main purpose of boxing explain it, without using hit and not get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
            Nah, i don't want to see Floyd Run, potshot, and clinch for 50 rounds.
            lmfao

Comment

I prefer 15 rounds. More KO's early so that you don't have to run around for 15 rounds.

Comment

No, I don't want 50 rounds of two guys circling and gasping for air. 10 to 12 results in higher energy fights and if they want to run, at least it's over within an hour.

Comment

Always the same lame nerds posting stupid sh..it..

Comment

I don't like boxing.

Comment

You ain't never won a fight a day in your life! So how are you going to suggest a rule change in a sport you never contributed to? lol you cyber thugs are funny

48-0 deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X