No announcement yet.

Jesus! Canelo/Kirkland AVG 2.15 million views, Peak 2.3 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Best numbers since Taylor vs. Winkly not Bhop vs. Tarver.
    What was the numbers for that?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Lol for we all know that may/pac fight probably helped the canelo fight
      May/Pac only helped by people knowing they were not gonna see such a dud of a fight between Canelo and Kirkland,so tuned in to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        What was the numbers for that?
        3.5 million.

It was all downhill from there.

Comment

3.5 million.

Link?......

Comment

3.5 million.

I think they were talking about this fight being closest to the next highest

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Link?......
              There weren't that many outlets reporting ratings back then.

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc-vs-boxing...-more-popular/

http://ringtalk.com/floyd-oscar-repl...e-real-numbers

I originally got the number from an article Kevin Iole did for the LVRJ back in 2007.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              I think they were talking about this fight being closest to the next highest
              Maybe the replay of Hopkins vs. Tarver did a big number, I don't have the number for that replay. It was on PPV the same night as Cotto vs. Paulie PPV..I ordered the Bhop fight.

Comment

Boxing Is Dead Right? I'm been listening to sports radio and since the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight more people are calling in talking BOXING which is AMAZING! People calling in asking if Mayweather vs GGG is Possible or is Canelo now ready for Mayweather again after the Kirkland fight!

I expect the momentum to continue with GGG vs Monroe Jr, Probably won't get 2 Million but with the GGG Buzz and people talking about him vs Mayweather I think his fight will do Big Numbers as well!

Boxing Is Alive And Doing Well and the next generation after Mayweather and Pacquiao will be EVEN BETTER!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Boxing Is Dead Right? I'm been listening to sports radio and since the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight more people are calling in talking BOXING which is AMAZING! People calling in asking if Mayweather vs GGG is Possible or is Canelo now ready for Mayweather again after the Kirkland fight!

I expect the momentum to continue with GGG vs Monroe Jr, Probably won't get 2 Million but with the GGG Buzz and people talking about him vs Mayweather I think his fight will do Big Numbers as well!

Boxing Is Alive And Doing Well and the next generation after Mayweather and Pacquiao will be EVEN BETTER!
                  agreed....

Comment

Wow, I thought the replay would have did higher numbers. To be honest, the real boxing fans tuned in at 10:30 and the fake ones seem to have stuck around. I know I waited til 7:30 my time and simply FF through the Floyd/Manny fight. Saw it one other time since I DVR'd the PPV and saw what I had seen the first time, Manny clearly losing. Never going to watch it again I imagine it was awful.

Props to Canelo, don't care about the flag, skin or hair color. More eyeballs on boxing is a great thing.

Comment

Here are the Showtime numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X