No announcement yet.

Should more boxers think like Kirkland since we pay their salary? Qoute inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Commendable but at the same time, given his limitations, lets not act like he has any other choice.
    Maybe he chooses to fight that way.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      You just quoted a well known ******
      and a ghetto trash scumbag and cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        Maybe he chooses to fight that way.
        I'm sure when Ishida kept dropping him he could have found other alternatives, right

Comment

I guess that's why he puts in the extra effort.... for the one time he fights a year now

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            I'm sure when Ishida kept dropping him he could have found other alternatives, right

Kirkland is gonna get stopped tonight.

Comment

We pay cops salaries and they beat us to a pulp

People pay to see MMA.

Just kidding.....

I mean its all about what you like.

Comment

We pay cops salaries and they beat us to a pulp

People pay to see MMA.

Just kidding.....

I mean its all about what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  "I know that I come with excitement, which is what fight fans want to see. Knowing that my fans and supporters are spending their hard-earned money to come to this fight motivates me. I work just as hard as them when they are out there punching that clock to make the money to come see the fight."
                  I enjoy Kirkland and he has my respect but no. I don't want my MN Vikings to go for big passes everytime just to excite the fans. I want to see them win even if it just means gaining a few yards every down. I want to see fighters fight to their strengths. I don't wanna see Maidana be a counter puncher and I don't want to see Mayweather be a brawler. Having said that I will say win lose or draw Kirkland and guys with his style are guys who you want to see again.

Comment

No because people have a real issue with understanding what they have in front of them by way of the fight. If you know the spurs can play a boring brand of basketball don't try and support them whether on the front end or back end by watching them face an exciting team since there is a chance they might lose to said boring team. Same with boxing, if you know defensive guys won't give you a trading affair, don't support them from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                      "I know that I come with excitement, which is what fight fans want to see. Knowing that my fans and supporters are spending their hard-earned money to come to this fight motivates me. I work just as hard as them when they are out there punching that clock to make the money to come see the fight."
                      Love that quote. If you don't reward the guys who come to fight then you end up like the ufc, where belt holders stop finishing fights because they're afraid to take risks.

Comment

Working...
                      X