Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather - 5 million PPVs!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Nice to see this place continuing to set the bar as far maturity of posters is concerned...
    Nice to be condescended on again by a ****ing mailman with a superiority complex lol

If you hate this place so damn much then stay gone and stop crying about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      Laughing all the way to the bank

Dafuq, must be perspective thing, but Mayweather looks like a MW here, Look at the size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
        What a way to cash out. Holy ****.

$100 x 5 million buys = 500 million $USD

Hopefully #48 gets some of that backend cheddar. Not fair if Floyd hogs it all.
        Pacquiao won't get any backend cheddar if there is a rematch so he better enjoy this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1836 View Post
          this fight is a two way street, they both are massively popular, why cant you guys just except that. it takes two to make a super fight, floyd never even sniffed these numbers before and he never will again
          No doubt he doesn't make 5 mil again. I think the scenario I listed would do 3 mil.

Comment

That would be a great caption for the song "We're in the money!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
              What a way to cash out. Holy ****.

$100 x 5 million buys = 500 million $USD

Hopefully #48 gets some of that backend cheddar. Not fair if Floyd hogs it all.
              After the cable/satellite companies, HBO, Showtime get theirs, the sore loser gets 40% of what's left and Bob Arum (the financial rapist) gets probably 23% of that.

Comment

wow, that is bigger than i expected...I thought the fight was just okay, but man with that many casual eyes, if they would have even given us a "pretty good" fight this thing could have been legendary. they literally blew their chance to have a truly legendary night....probably blew every boxer's chance for the next 15-20 years

Comment

Why is the guy behind Manny tearing up Manny's rotator cuff?

Comment

A rematch really makes the most financial sense for both. Even if it gets significantly less numbers, you're still looking at around 1.5-2M buys and possibly higher.

Comment

please no more hugging and running or playing tag game.

Comment

Working...
                      X