Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather - 5 million PPVs!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you actually read the article, Iole writes that if his calculations are correct, the fight may have done 5.625 million PPV buys. It even made more the #1 and #2 PPV sellers COMBINED.

Looks like Pacquiao can now pay the IRS and BIR and still have a crapload to give the poor!

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      Reality check: Mayweather would never have and never will break 3 mil without Pacquiao.

Fact.
      pac wouldn't brake a million without Floyd.....

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
        pac wouldn't brake a million without Floyd.....
        neither would floyd

Comment

Originally posted by #48quiao View Post
          Sad that close to 5 million people had to watch #48 not be able to make and adjustments whatsoever, nor was #48 able to cut off the ring.
          Sad the judges didn't see the fight like the rest of the world saw the fight. Where the one running away won the fight.

Holding, clinching, disengaging and running are supposed to be penalised in the sport of boxing.

Fans are left astounded and confused. Only the so called boxing experts are happy with the score.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Philipines TV station paid even more than Sky I think. Then factor in sponsors like Tecate ($5.6 million)

The revenue generated by this fight will be off the charts.
            And I imagine Tecate wasn't even the only sponsor for this fight. Man, it's unreal. Floyd is standing to make earnings in one night, that the richest athletes of other major sports sign to earn in 7-10+ year contracts. One night.

So much for Good vs Evil. The guy portrayed as evil is doing pretty well, wins the fight, gets all this money, and has his health intact. The good guy has an injury, loses, gets sued, is all over the news in a negative light. Yep, we now see who's side was "god" on all along.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
              the sad part is a rematch with manny is still by far the biggest fight out there
              That's a great point ......

Where do either Floyd or Manny go from here? Once both teams see that they can hit those numbers, neither will want to settle for the 1.5 - 2 million PPV's again. That's like leaving money on the table.

A rematch is in the cards for both in spite of what Floyd stated recently.

Damn good PPV numbers for sure ... Sad that the fight didn't meet expectations.

Comment

They could be splitting a quarter of a billion dollars if this is legit.

Comment

Glad I wasn't one of the idiots who purchased Fraud of the century

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1836 View Post
                    this place has gotten worse sense the fight happen, lots of posts like

"haha floyd roasted him by calling him a coward!" followed by laughing emojis and the same five people quoting that person and posting a comment like "haha is tru pac a chicken" once again, followed by a laughing emoji. and they continue to reply the thread with that same type of comment 3 or 4 times in the thread for no reason like its actually adding to the topic at hand. If pac won it could have been even worse.
                    I'm seeing ******ed posts by Manny fans, too. Both cheering sections really need to die already. Particularly the grown men acting like 5 year olds doing the "I'm rubber, you're glue" routine, that goes for both sides.

I'm so glad that I mostly only visit for news anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                      Laughing all the way to the bank

Yeeeaaaah buuuuuuuuuuddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X