No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
    i bet if tupac was alive , manny would be his favorite fighter thats a fact !!!!!!! floyd has justin beiber walking him to the ring !!!! manny wouldve had 2 pac walking him to the ring !!!!!! and chances are he wouldve done a remix to Lalaban Ako !!!!! with lyrics dissing floyd !!!! hit em up part 2 !!!!!

Holy **** that was so cringe worthy I could only get through 41 second of that.

Comment

i bet if tupac was alive , manny would be his favorite fighter thats a fact !!!!!!! floyd has justin beiber walking him to the ring !!!! manny wouldve had 2 pac walking him to the ring !!!!!! and chances are he wouldve done a remix to Lalaban Ako !!!!! with lyrics dissing floyd !!!! hit em up part 2 !!!!!

jesus christ

Comment

• Yeah and with you in the corner Cotto would've KO'd Mayweather
        .STOP IT ALREADY!!!...Everybody PLEASE move the **** on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          True, but no one cares because Mayweather is so loathed and reviled.
          Mayweather is only loathed and reviled because people are racist. There are plenty of people who done things equally as bad and even worse who are revered. Nobody hates Charlie Sheen or the various white athletes who've had DV charges/convictions.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Roach said Pacquiao could beat Mayweather his right hand tied.

Comment

• perfect time for the excuse king to get a new trainer

Comment

• But Corrales got knocked from pillar to post?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                  When Cotto went in there and absolutely SMASHED Martinez, you guys all said that it was cause Sergio was old and his knees gave out and thats the only reason he won, even after picking him to lose.

Now Floyd gets a decision, landing the least amount of punches in his career against a guy with an injury that requires surgery and extensive rehab and you guys act like it played no factor in the outcome. It cant be both ways.
                  Sergio's serious knee problems were well-known before the Cotto fight. His surgery was publicized, as was the fact that he was walking on crutches for a good while after the surgery. He was on record stating "I feared I would never walk again." He entered the ring against Cotto wearing braces on both knees.

To Sergio's credit, he never used his knees as an excuse. He admitted he was hurt by Cotto and even though it was obvious in the fight that his knees were not holding up, he accepted defeat like a champion.

Pacquiao on the other hand:
                  • Didn't inform the NSAC or USADA about an injury before the fight.
                  • Swore under penalty of perjury that he had not been injured.
                  • Threw punches and never showed any obvious signs of being in pain or injured.
                  • To my knowledge, never indicated to his corner that he was in pain or injured between rounds.
                  • Raised his arms while sitting on the stool and raised his arms in victory after the fight, something somebody with a torn rotator cuff would normally find painful if not impossible.
                  • Didn't seem to seek immediate attention for his shoulder after the fight was over.
                  • Only claimed an injury after he lost.

Sergio didn't make any excuses but reasonable fans, knowing about his knees, were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Manny is making excuse after excuse but unreasonably expects the fans he wasn't forthcoming with to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The problem is trust. Given everything we already know, it's really difficult to trust anything that's coming out of Pacquiao's camp.

In my opinion, Pacquiao is a disgrace to boxing. He doesn't deserve to be compared in any way for any reason to somebody like Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Comment

Sorry but that is not a fact but your opinion and Tupac was about the truth, something Manny is not about. On top of that.... Tupac never made excuses for how he felt and what he went through. Can't say the same for Manny. Maybe he would not have liked Mayweather either but at this point, Mayweather is handling himself more mature and real than Pacquiao.
                      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 05-05-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X