No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    Freddie Roach..... 2 days before the fight..... guaranteed Pacquiao would knock Floyd out
    Really ?

jcpryor, if correct - and I am not doubting you - it appears that you just burned the very last Pacquiao excuse.

Did anybody else realise that ?

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    Did Freddie Roach know when he voluntarily called up to Stephen A. Smith's radio show 2 days before the fight and guaranteed Pacquiao would knock Floyd out (went on to bet a pair of Tom Ford shoes) that Pacquiao's shoulder was hurt?

Which one is it? Did he think Pacquiao would win, or did he want to pull out of the fight because of his injury? I don't get it.

Comment

• It is, what it is.....

Originally posted by Amgwanagitbuti View Post
      Dang. It's like Donaire's excuse-fest after being schooled by Rigo... but times 10.
      I did not see one symptom of an injury during that fight, not one !

Pac did not look injured, or hampered, in that fight, at all.

Nothing was mentioned between rounds, not a peep !

If it looks like bullshht, and smells like bullshht, and is being spoken by people who are known for talking bullshht.....

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        This is sour g****s.

This is just NOT sufficient for me to say Jr is the best. I said it because Pac lost on the cards, but that was before all this shoulder business came out.

Pac and Roach are honest unlike JR the LIAR !

My assessment is this, that Pac said Jr is NOT that good , he can't hurt me let the fight go on due to the shoulder being completely shot.

No one can move like the could if a shoulder is torn, no one wants to move, so we can't say Pac did his best, FAR FROM IT.

IF we have a primed Pac with both hands firing, Jr won't be able to just focus on one shot, like he did with the Left, HE KNEW THE RIGHT WASNT COMING, I have got to go with the Rematch.

My advice to Jr is take off the ballerina Panties and for ONCE in YOUR LIFE, get down and dirty and FIGHT , GO KO PAC !!!!!! Somebody said amongst the insiders the fight he can't win is AMERICA's LOVE and THAT is going to be Jr's accillies heel !!!!

The only way for Jr to please the masses is to FIGHT for ONCE, just this ONCE FIGHT.

otherwise , play with your whores til the moneys gone and go work for McDonalds.
        Yesterday, you attempted to fess up and give props to Mayweather.

Today, you are same excuse-making, shht-talking, fanboy, that we have been laughing at for years.

" Mayweather outclassed Pacquiao, end of story "
        ~ Doug (pacfan) Fischer

Comment

• Before round 8 Manny told roach in the corner "it hurts" and roach said "I know, are you ok?"...you gotta turn the volume up to hear it. I heard it on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan82 View Post
            I'll make it easier for you: if you suffer a significant acute injury weeks before a fight, postpone the fight. I think they call that "common sense", you know?

In the case of Sergio Martinez, his knees had been a chronic source of problems. He underwent surgery and physical therapy in an attempt to address them. Ultimately, he learned the hard way that all the wear and tear means he no longer has the same physical capabilities but even so he didn't complain. He took a risk and lived with the consequences of it, unlike, apparently, Pacquiao.
            That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how everytime an injury is brought up after a fight, that means somebody is making excuses. Pacquiao tried to give people the fight they want and just because he mentioned an injury, he's a "disgrace to boxing"? That's not a fair way to look at it.
            Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 05-05-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Buncha bull f**king s**t! I get angrier with every word coming out of PAC and his teams mouth right now! They're trying to goad int a rematch the damn leaches... Go ahead and rematch, I'll catch the winner on Google that's the last of my
              Money they'll ever see... Shut up roach, don't make excuses for pac

Comment

• keepin it real.....

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                Buncha bull f**king s**t! I get angrier with every word coming out of PAC and his teams mouth right now! They're trying to goad int a rematch the damn leaches... Go ahead and rematch, I'll catch the winner on Google that's the last of my
                props !

good poster !

Comment

• Not sayin i believe the whole "injury" story...but even if pac was 100% i doubt it would go much differently. Pac struggled to find his range all night cuz he was let down by his so called great footwork and cuz he was being timed with straight shots by a guy with a reach advantage and superior ring generalship. They had a game plan...problem was floyd had too much left in the tank for it to work. They banked on floyd being shot and lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                    Buncha bull f**king s**t! I get angrier with every word coming out of PAC and his teams mouth right now! They're trying to goad int a rematch the damn leaches... Go ahead and rematch, I'll catch the winner on Google that's the last of my
                    Am sorry but Manny is very well in on it. His just as responsible as his team. The good news, next week we got Canelo and James. Let's move on from the BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      This is sour g****s.

This is just NOT sufficient for me to say Jr is the best. I said it because Pac lost on the cards, but that was before all this shoulder business came out.

Pac and Roach are honest unlike JR the LIAR !

My assessment is this, that Pac said Jr is NOT that good , he can't hurt me let the fight go on due to the shoulder being completely shot.

No one can move like the could if a shoulder is torn, no one wants to move, so we can't say Pac did his best, FAR FROM IT.

IF we have a primed Pac with both hands firing, Jr won't be able to just focus on one shot, like he did with the Left, HE KNEW THE RIGHT WASNT COMING, I have got to go with the Rematch.

My advice to Jr is take off the ballerina Panties and for ONCE in YOUR LIFE, get down and dirty and FIGHT , GO KO PAC !!!!!! Somebody said amongst the insiders the fight he can't win is AMERICA's LOVE and THAT is going to be Jr's accillies heel !!!!

The only way for Jr to please the masses is to FIGHT for ONCE, just this ONCE FIGHT.

otherwise , play with your whores til the moneys gone and go work for McDonalds.
                      Sour g**** post indeed and as far as the McDonalds dig, Manny would be working there first since Manny will be the first star boxer to go broke before retiring. Them taxes doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X