No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    I don't think people fully appreciate what a gross lack of sportsmanship Pacquiao's camp is displaying right now. They are also displaying a losing mentality.

The fact that they are behaving this way shows that mentality losing was something they were never going to accept. It shows a tremendous amount of disrespect to competition when you're quite prepared to have a crack at it without accepting the risk of failure.

It's not bravery to face a task knowing that you will never accept coming up short.

In the history of the sport, how many fighters have you seen behave like this?

As far as I'm concerned, Pacquiao's name is synonymous with shame.
    True, but no one cares because Mayweather is so loathed and reviled.

Comment

• lol, im guessing he means castillo??? i dont think he actually knows that corrales isnt castillo lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        Why are you floudiots completely ignoring the fact that pacquiao had a tear in his rotator cuff which almost took away his right completely. When he did throw it they were patty cake punches. No way in hell would mayweather have won without pacquiao being injured.
        Maybe Manny shouldn't have ignored it himself. He gets no sympathy and no one give a shyt. No matter what the outcome is posters like you will look for any excuse to discredit a Floyd win. You the same dude who makes up bullshyt just like the clown who said Floyd lost to Corrales.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcull111 View Post
          lol, im guessing he means castillo??? i dont think he actually knows that corrales isnt castillo lol
          I'm guessing he didn't know the difference and just made an ******* of himself.

Comment

• When Cotto went in there and absolutely SMASHED Martinez, you guys all said that it was cause Sergio was old and his knees gave out and thats the only reason he won, even after picking him to lose.

Now Floyd gets a decision, landing the least amount of punches in his career against a guy with an injury that requires surgery and extensive rehab and you guys act like it played no factor in the outcome. It cant be both ways.

Comment

• Corrales 7-5 Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                floyd fans are in denile and scared !!!!! they know a one hand manny was able to hurt floyd TWICE!!!! and manny with one arm made him do his worst offensicve performance since he lost to corrales !!!!!!!!!!
                WHAT Floyd dropped him like five or six time I know who you mean but sense you're not smart enough to know for your self im not telling you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  according to most boxing historians , and unbiased fans YES !!!!! check the compubox !!!!!!
                  Hey JACK ASS Floyd whupped Diego Corrales arse.

Comment

• Just let the Pacquiao fans believe Mayweather really has 5 losses

You NEVER use logic with delusional people

BEER showed he was truly a good sport the whole time but the others just arent capable of accepting that Pacquiao lost. They REALLY want people to believe the fight didnt count, sway opinions, play spin doctor and you can see it hurting them because they really know the fight wasnt close, and thats something we never expected

This victory was far sweeter than I first imagined

DEM TEARS. KEEP EM COMING

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Disrespecting Tupac Shakur by putting Manny lil punk, lying as head on Pac. That's why I NEVER call Manny Pac because Tupac is Pac. 2Pac told the truth all day everyday while Manny punk ass can't even take a proper L. Dude rather soil his image and legacy then say he lost. Blasphemy with that Avatar.
                      i bet if tupac was alive , manny would be his favorite fighter thats a fact !!!!!!! floyd has justin beiber walking him to the ring !!!! manny wouldve had 2 pac walking him to the ring !!!!!! and chances are he wouldve done a remix to Lalaban Ako !!!!! with lyrics dissing floyd !!!! hit em up part 2 !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X