No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Doesn't Floyd usually give up the first 2-3 rounds? sometimes it takes a fighter a while to get into a fight.

Not that I buy the injury reasoning.
    Exactly. Floyd is a slow starter and Pacquiao was still outboxed in those rounds before he injured his shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
      Right. Juiced PAC beats Floyd too. Younger Floyd bests PAC. These hypothetical scenarios mean squidelly.
      PAC got his azz whooped Saturday and it's over. Let it go. No rematch necessary. Go lick your wounds and shut up already.
      Why are you floudiots completely ignoring the fact that pacquiao had a tear in his rotator cuff which almost took away his right completely. When he did throw it they were patty cake punches. No way in hell would mayweather have won without pacquiao being injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Mayweather definitely lost.

you could at least get the fight right there buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          according to most boxing historians , and unbiased fans YES !!!!! check the compubox !!!!!!
          He stopped Corrales in the 10th round man,i quoted you hoping you see you made a mistake but you honestly dont know what the hell you are talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            you could at least get the fight right there buddy
            This isn't the Corrales fight?

Comment

at the end of the day your the dumbass !!!! because let me spell it out for you in capital letters !!!!

MAYWEATHER COULD BEARLY HANDLE A ONE HANDED MANNY !!!!! AND HE ALMOST GOT KNOCKED OUT TWICE BY A MANNY WITHH ONE HAND !!!!! ONCE IN THE 4th AND IN THE 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
              Disrespecting Tupac Shakur by putting Manny lil punk, lying as head on Pac. That's why I NEVER call Manny Pac because Tupac is Pac. 2Pac told the truth all day everyday while Manny punk ass can't even take a proper L. Dude rather soil his image and legacy then say he lost. Blasphemy with that Avatar.

Comment

floyd fans are in denile and scared !!!!! they know a one hand manny was able to hurt floyd TWICE!!!! and manny with one arm made him do his worst offensicve performance since he lost to corrales !!!!!!!!!!
                I've seen it all right here. Lost to Corrales?? This has to be top 10 worst comments on here ever!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Floyd lost to Corrales?

After seeing Pacquiao fans reaction to this fight

I do not put it past them to say that Corrales truly won the Mayweather fight

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    His quote needs to be sigged right away.
                    you know i mean castillo dont play coy with a boxing historian of my level !!!!! floyd losing to castillo in the first fight is a fact !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Disrespecting Tupac Shakur by putting Manny lil punk, lying as head on Pac. That's why I NEVER call Manny Pac because Tupac is Pac. 2Pac told the truth all day everyday while Manny punk ass can't even take a proper L. Dude rather soil his image and legacy then say he lost. Blasphemy with that Avatar.
                      Same Here. Remind me to give you Green K tomorrow.

Tupac is the Real Pac.

I call manny pacquiao PACQ. I JUST ADD A Q. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

Comment

Working...
                      X