No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
    floyd fans are in denile and scared !!!!! they know a one hand manny was able to hurt floyd TWICE!!!! and manny with one arm made him do his worst offensicve performance since he lost to corrales !!!!!!!!!!
    Floyd lost to Corrales?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      After all that's happened and 6 years of waiting and everything settled and ready could this fight have been postponed?
      For a torn rotator cuff? Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Everyone knows that he's not TBE, but what do you think the response was for Ali, when he said he was "The Greatest," after the Liston fight? No one likes hearing an athlete claim to be TBE while they're still competing! Manny has to earn a rematch, and I say he should fight Crawford @ 140, or beat Khan @ 147, and then he can demand a rematch. He got the fight coming off a win against Algeri, and THAT **** CAN'T HAPPEN ANYMORE! Last but not least, there's no way anyone should be asked to pay $100 dollars for a PPV...EVER!!!
        I'd like to see either of those fights. Arum is already babblin about Kell Brook. A huge win like that will send us down the road to what I hope will be a closer rematch.

Comment

manny fans trip me out. I want to know if they think he's ever lost? They always have an excuse. Marquez knocked him out and all I hear is talk of steroids, and here folks say "but he was winning" etc. he gets outclassed by May and he's injured.

Actually I used to think it was just manny's super dumb fans...now I think manny's guilty of being a b esser too
          Last edited by mneronava2k; 05-05-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Floyd lost to Corrales?
            according to most boxing historians , and unbiased fans YES !!!!! check the compubox !!!!!!

Comment

at the end of the day your the dumbass !!!! because let me spell it out for you in capital letters !!!!

MAYWEATHER COULD BEARLY HANDLE A ONE HANDED MANNY !!!!! AND HE ALMOST GOT KNOCKED OUT TWICE BY A MANNY WITHH ONE HAND !!!!! ONCE IN THE 4th AND IN THE 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
              Floyd got knocked out twice??? Jesus man what fight did i miss?

Comment

wow so that whole time he was talking about floyd pulling out he was actually letting his own feelings out same time line thats crazy if this dont have u questioning everything he has ever said ur not payign attention

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Floyd lost to Corrales?
                  His quote needs to be sigged right away.

Comment

according to most boxing historians , and unbiased fans YES !!!!! check the compubox !!!!!!
                    This is what we have to put up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                      I'd like to see either of those fights. Arum is already babblin about Kell Brook. A huge win like that will send us down the road to what I hope will be a closer rematch.
                      lol using that timeline mayweather would be like 42

Comment

Working...
                      X