No announcement yet.

Floyd's Top 5 Toughest Opponents after 48 Pro Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    You're telling me how it is? And Cotton was the biggest out of the three?

LOL.

MM rehydrated to 165 in a welterweight fight. That's an 18 lb difference. And Floyd was at 148. That's 17 pounds heavier. THAT'S A VAST DIFFERENCE, primo.

Try again.
    Maidana was fatter, so I guess technically he was bigger. And again, I never said they weren't bigger but Floyd was not fighting giants, keep trying to make it seem that way.
    Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 05-05-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Maidana was fatter, so I guess technically he was bigger.
      And this is your response?

There's no more guessing for you to do. MM was much bigger than Floyd. Period.

Comment

And this is your response?

There's no more guessing for you to do. MM was much bigger than Floyd. Period.
        The fat on Maidana was an advantage is what you're saying, that's sad but I guess take what you can get.

Comment

The fat on Maidana was an advantage is what you're saying, that's sad but I guess take what you can get.
          Just leave the thread. The fat was an advantage? Because REHYDRATING 17 pounds more than your opponent equals FAT.

Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            It's funny that the 4 fights that most of the public said were the most risky and dangerous were Corrales, Mosley, Canelo and Pacquaio and he beat all of them easily.

And the somewhat routine victories most of the public expected in Castillo, Maidana, Cotto, Chavez were his tougher fights.

What's that thing that Roger Mayweather says about people and knowing about boxing?

mosley hurt him worse than anybody i've seen as a professional.

chop chop hurt him with a right hook, IIRC. i haven't seen his fight with corley in years, to be fair.

Comment

Just leave the thread. The fat was an advantage? Because REHYDRATING 17 pounds more than your opponent equals FAT.

Clown.
              So it was 17 pounds of muscle? It's water weight and nothing more, it just shows Maidana had a hard time making weight. His flab showed it wasn't because he was too muscle heavy for the weight, it was the cookies he couldn't stop eating for just the 36 minutes of the fight.

Comment

So it was 17 pounds of muscle? It's water weight and nothing more, it just shows Maidana had a hard time making weight. His flab showed it wasn't because he was too muscle heavy for the weight, it was the cookies he couldn't stop eating for just the 36 minutes of the fight.

It was fat a couple posts ago and now it's "water weight and nothing more".

Like I said before, make some sense because you're all over the place and to leave the thread.

Comment

With #48 in the bank --and on the surgeon's table, apparently-- how would you rate his top 5 toughest opponents now?
                  Castillo 1
                  Augustus
                  Chavez
                  Maidana 1
                  Cotto

Comment

It was fat a couple posts ago and now it's "water weight and nothing more".

Like I said before, make some sense because you're all over the place and to leave the thread.
                    How fat are you? Have you ever worked out? I can lose 2-3 pounds in a 2 hour workout and still be fat as ****. As soon as you eat most if not all that weight comes back to rehydrate your body. Keep taking the moral victory your emotions need though.

Comment

How fat are you? Have you ever worked out? I can lose 2-3 pounds in a 2 hour workout and still be fat as ****. As soon as you eat most if not all that weight comes back to rehydrate your body. Keep taking the moral victory your emotions need though.

All over the place.

Clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X