No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Pacquiao MONSTER Fight Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
    What a muthafkng coward I'll never watch boxing again. Fck floyd fck his crack head family n followers. FCK this fake a as sport.
    Byeeee! Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Boxing will continue with, or without you. Go watch Soccer or Golf, maybe Fresh Water Fishing is more for suited for you.

Comment

What a muthafkng coward I'll never watch boxing again. Fck floyd fck his crack head family n followers. FCK this fake a as sport.

Stay classy, bro.

Comment

One less casual! Yessssssss!

Comment

Looooool. I'm not sure how to properly respond to this.

Comment

Give credit where is due. My hats off to mayweather, he reallytimed it perfectly. Mayweather just beat congressman-washed up pacquiao and Floyd fans are going nuts like he jsut beat 2010 pacquiao. Gotta love this site and their biased fans. Most mayweather fans are just blacks supporting blacks anyways so congratulations on the race war win

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
              Give credit where is due. My hats off to mayweather, he reallytimed it perfectly. Mayweather just beat congressman-washed up pacquiao and Floyd fans are going nuts like he jsut beat 2010 pacquiao. Gotta love this site and their biased fans. Most mayweather fans are just blacks supporting blacks anyways so congratulations on the race war win
              Pacquiao got sonned. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AP***9824; View Post
                I think it's safe to say I won't be missing some posters on here esp pacta.rds. It was night in boxing infamy many that'll love forever and a clear proven champ.
                You will continue to see the ones that truly appreciate the sport, havent seen a lot of props to Floyd but the loss is still too fresh for em

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                  So hold on. You wanna give credit where credit is due, and then go into a race rant? You're about as transparent as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    All in all, this is a pretty cool photo :

Cool photo period! Real fans appreciate these two greats. Pac just has problems with counter punchers, no shame in that!

Comment

Pac would've beaten any other welter on Saturday, just my opinion. Would love to see he and Thurman fight. I think he beats Thurman and the other welters pretty easy. Floyd is just on another level with his defensive skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X