No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Pacquiao MONSTER Fight Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Easiest fight of Floyd's career in a long time.

[IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Kamelion View Post
      No one should be surprised that Pacquiao didn't throw a lot of punches. He never does against boxers like he does against brawlers. Against Marquez, Bradley and even Algeri he didn't come in from different angles and throw a lot of punches because they are not stationary. That's the bottom line. When he fought Cotto and Cotto started moving away Pacquiao had a hard time finding him though it was to late for Cotto. Against Margarito and De La Hoya neither fighter moved well so Pacquiao was able to move to different angles and find the target almost like a punching bag to be honest. Now u put him up against Mayweather and his output will take a bigger dip because Mayweather makes his opponents reset over and over again and keeps them off balance. The jab also played a huge part. Roach and Pacquiao didn't have an answer for it cuz they didn't expect it that much. But if Roach would hav done his homework correctly he would hav noticed that against smaller opponents Mayweather uses the jab a lot more. Pacquiao's legs were fine and it's funny that this whole time the issue was Mayweather's legs. It was Mayweather that caused Pacquiao's low output and movement.
      But even a casual fan should understand that. Tonnes of people said that Pacquiaos output would drop, just like what happened to all of Mayweathers other opponents.

There are levels to this shht.

Pacquiao was never going to be ready for Mayweather by fighting old name opponents, and mid-level 140 lb'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
        What a muthafkng coward I'll never watch boxing again. Fck floyd fck his crack head family n followers. FCK this fake a as sport.
        Good job !

Fcuk off and take the rest of the pacstains with you.

Bitter whiney **** !

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
          Give credit where is due. My hats off to mayweather, he reallytimed it perfectly. Mayweather just beat congressman-washed up pacquiao and Floyd fans are going nuts like he jsut beat 2010 pacquiao. Gotta love this site and their biased fans. Most mayweather fans are just blacks supporting blacks anyways so congratulations on the race war win
          I will just add your weak excuse to the list ^^

Mayweather > Pacquiao, any year !

Comment

It's settles the score, Pac tard Nation is gone! Let's move on...Who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
              Give credit where is due. My hats off to mayweather, he reallytimed it perfectly. Mayweather just beat congressman-washed up pacquiao and Floyd fans are going nuts like he jsut beat 2010 pacquiao. Gotta love this site and their biased fans. Most mayweather fans are just blacks supporting blacks anyways so congratulations on the race war win

Just think how bad you would have felt if Manny had fought Floyd when he was a young 32 years old instead of an old guy at 38 years.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                What a muthafkng coward I'll never watch boxing again. Fck floyd fck his crack head family n followers. FCK this fake a as sport.
                Lmaoo a lot of you were never boxing fans in the first place. Just manny fans. Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

[IMG]
                  Bitterness... lol just as I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

[IMG]
                    Ah the coward finally showed up lol .

Suck it up loser .

Comment

Working...
                    X