Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are simply uneducated simple beings. The best thing to do is ignore them as the majority of them suffer from mild forms of down syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      It's not all Manny fans, just the worst ones. But all of them have to face the reality that Floyd is far superior. Maybe next time they will listen when real fans try and educate them from now on.
      You've never rooted for an underdog? You weren't in Floyd's corner vs. Chico? He entered the underdog. Just because the boxing world tells you there is slim to no chance their fighter will win doesn't mean you suddenly stop rooting for them.

Floyd is far superior though. I didn't even think that was very competitive. Not even worth a rematch.

Comment

All one had to do was read the tags in all the Floyd threads and see the comments on floyds social network to realize what a vile racist and evil group of people the pac fanatics are

Floyd won in typical fashion and there was nothing he could do. Shane Mosley who the pac fan ripped ruthlessly for being "old" hit Floyd with a better shot than pac could muster over 12 rounds.

I guess God forgot to "deliver" Floyd last night. Musta been busy

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          They are simply uneducated simple beings. The best thing to do is ignore them as the majority of them suffer from mild forms of down syndrome.
          Well, considering a huge portion of his fans come from deeply impoverished 3rd world nations, you're probably mostly correct (except for the down-syndrome part).

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
            You've never rooted for an underdog? You weren't in Floyd's corner vs. Chico? He entered the underdog. Just because the boxing world tells you there is slim to no chance their fighter will win doesn't mean you suddenly stop rooting for them.
            there's a difference between consciously rooting for an underdog and being deluded into believing your favourite fighter is better than he is

Comment

I missed it..what did we PAC fans do to become worse than Isis to you Floyd sycophants? PAC fought a decent fight against a larger more defensive fighter that likes to hug and put guys in headlocks....no shame...Floyd beat a guy who used one arm for 9 rounds..congrats to him...

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                there's a difference between consciously rooting for an underdog and being deluded into believing your favourite fighter is better than he is
                Deluded? PAC is still on the top 5 pound for pound list...so I think he is as good as we think he is..just couldn't beat Floyd...I don't define him by this fight alone....if that was the case I would consider Marquez better counter puncher than Floyd since he was able to do more damage to PAC than Floyd came close to

Comment

Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
                  Delusional, arrogant, & hateful. Straight up scumbags.

The truth has finally been revealed by Mayweather tonight.

Thank you Mayweather.
                  Agreed. Not all Pac fans but more so casuals. I hope this fight turned them away so they never come back. Boxing is better off as a niche sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
                    Deluded? PAC is still on the top 5 pound for pound list...so I think he is as good as we think he is..just couldn't beat Floyd...I don't define him by this fight alone....if that was the case I would consider Marquez better counter puncher than Floyd since he was able to do more damage to PAC than Floyd came close to
                    if you ever thought pacquiao was likely to beat mayweather then you were a victim of marketing

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
                      No, this is just boxing, a sport.

People who beat women, molest children, torture civilians, etc are the worst people on earth.

No matter how good Floyd is as boxing the average person should still spit in his face when he walks by.
                      Cool it down -

Comment

Working...
                      X