Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go to Floyd's instagram and facebook. The Pac fans are over there leaving some of the most butthurt and ignorant comments I've seen in a long time. Some fans really live their life through these athletes and take a loss very personal. That's scary as hell.

Comment

Boy that humble, God fearing act Manny puts on disappeared pretty quick, eh? Love the way Kellerman clowned him.

And we all know many of Manny's fans are pieces of ****. They try to project by making racist comments further proving what scum they are. Then they turn into sissies when you give it right back to them. It's over, now. Whine and moan and make your excuses...Pacquiao lost. Nothing can change that so they can return to their miserable lil lives while the rest of us two-step around their graves.

Comment

Irrational boxing fanboys are all the same, whether its for Manny, Floyd or any other boxer.

Like half the folk replying to this thread

Can go around thinking some fanboys are worse but at the end of the day youre comparing one piece of **** to another

Worst human beings though? A bit too overboard there

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Boy that humble, God fearing act Manny puts on disappeared pretty quick, eh? Love the way Kellerman clowned him.
          That interview was comedy gold. I thought Manny was gonna burst into tears. Props to Kellerman for telling it like it was.

Manny be like "bu bu bu but Ployd wont stand still and let me punch him"

On a side note, anyone seen Pac Boy or Mathed? I hope they are ok

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            That interview was comedy gold. I thought Manny was gonna burst into tears. Props to Kellerman for telling it like it was.

Manny be like "bu bu bu but Ployd wont stand still and let me punch him"

On a side note, anyone seen Pac Boy or Mathed? I hope they are ok
            What happened to the killer instinct? How you let Floyd throw as many or more punches than you?

Comment

Relax, Easy there give Pacfans some time.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Irrational boxing fanboys are all the same, whether its for Manny, Floyd or any other boxer.

Like half the folk replying to this thread

Can go around thinking some fanboys are worse but at the end of the day youre comparing one piece of **** to another

Worst human beings though? A bit too overboard there
                Exactly. Well said

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
                  Sore losers? Yep.

Generally casual boxing fans? Maybe.

The worst human beings on Earth? Nah man come on. Just let the salt dissolve over time.
                  This.

Stupid thread from a sore winner.

Comment

Only a greasy, bumsniffing floydgimp could come out with this. Floyd's fans are universally regarded by all other fanbases within the sport as the scummiest, most racist and least knowledgeable fanbase of all by far. They are the embodiment of the term 'casual fan' but with added racism and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      What happened to the killer instinct? How you let Floyd throw as many or more punches than you?

The t@rds actually thought Manny was gonna throw a 100+ punches per round against Floyd

I wonder how it feels now that "Slow Footed" Maidana did a much better job in both his fights than pac did?

Remember when they were all saying "If slow footed/slow handed Maidana could land on Floyd imagine what pac will do?

Comment

Working...
                      X