Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man what the hell are ya'll virgins bickering about anyway? Who cares, move on already.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      For the US athletes it's no big deal because Heredia would be risking his freedom if he peddles PEDs to any US athletes. He only escaped prison because he was a Federal Informant. If he violates his agreement, he'll get a guaranteed prison sentence. So it's pretty unlikely he'll risk his freedom to juice up any US athlete on US soil.

It's the non-US athletes who live on non-US territory that Heredia could actually give PEDs to and not have to worry about risking anything but his already checkered reputation.
      Nice try trying to deflect away from Floyd. It was initially a risk and will always be a risk.

Floyd has the cash now to entice Memo to take that risk. For the right price, I'm sure that Memo would do it. Remember that Memo still thinks that there is nothing wrong with an athlete taking PEDs.

Comment

• Are fighters working with Heredia suspected steroid users?

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          And somehow it's the ONLY proof of it is him saying so!
          After being caught, Memo is going to lie and boast that he did more than he actually did? Floyd fans will say anything to deflect.

Also, now they want proof. Yet, with no proof, all it took is their hero and friends saying that Manny is a PEDs cheat and his followers, like sheep, believed to this day that Manny must be on PEDs.

Comment

• Have anybody actually witnessed Memo doing strengthening and conditioning with athletes? Or anybody know if he provides nutrition information? My understanding is that this guy is a chemist and deals with changing molecular structures so that they can not be detected.

And in Paulies world I guess they become legal if they can not be detected.

At least with Ariza, I have seen him doing actual strenght and conditioning work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Nice try trying to deflect away from Floyd. It was initially a risk and will always be a risk.

Floyd has the cash now to entice Memo to take that risk. For the right price, I'm sure that Memo would do it. Remember that Memo still thinks that there is nothing wrong with an athlete taking PEDs.
              Neither Pacquaio nor Mayweather is going to risk the highest paydays in boxing history. Only fools like you think they would, even with alleged 'undetectable' drugs.

Comment

• floyd fans hating this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
                  Have anybody actually witnessed Memo doing strengthening and conditioning with athletes? Or anybody know if he provides nutrition information? My understanding is that this guy is a chemist and deals with changing molecular structures so that they can not be detected.

And in Paulies world I guess they become legal if they can not be detected.

At least with Ariza, I have seen him doing actual strenght and conditioning work.
                  Yes. You could have witness this during 24/7 for Pacquaio vs. Marquez. There was footage of Heredia training Marquez in Mexico, and Marquez was even cursing out Heredia at points.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Neither Pacquaio nor Mayweather is going to risk the highest paydays in boxing history. Only fools like you think they would, even with alleged 'undetectable' drugs.
                    More deflection.

Lance Armstrong was under intense scrutiny and many were saying that he was using PEDs. So he stopped? Too risky? NO!!! Even with all of that, Lance Armstrong still would go back to the Tour de France and continue to take PEDs and continue to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Juan Manuel Marquez
                      Jean Pascal
                      Badou Jack
                      Ray Beltran
                      Wilfredo Vasquez Jr
                      Paulie Malignaggi
                      Jesse Vargas
                      Thomas Dulorme
                      Marvin Sonsona
                      Brandon Rios