No announcement yet.

List of fighters Memo Heredia works with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    give me a link that says USADA and VADA are doing identical test, that is all i am saying

off topic

USADA generally takes more samples, which drives up the cost

is this the reason why USADA took 6 tests on Pac and 4 vials of blood samples while Floyd has nothing to show of?
    Floyd has them boys in his pocket. They wait on him for piss tests and hide failed tests....they are trying anything and everything to catch Pac. I guarantee you they will try to test him the day of the fight (they can't do it two days before the fight because Pac will be in court, thanks to Ariza and Floyd). This will be their last flagrant attempt to gain an edge in this fight. Obviously, Pac's team will blow up at this but what are you going to do, pull out of the fight?

Once all that happens, Floyd's image and legacy will be forever irreparably ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Floyd has them boys in his pocket. They wait on him for piss tests and hide failed tests....they are trying anything and everything to catch Pac. I guarantee you they will try to test him the day of the fight (they can't do it two days before the fight because Pac will be in court, thanks to Ariza and Floyd). This will be their last flagrant attempt to gain an edge in this fight. Obviously, Pac's team will blow up at this but what are you going to do, pull out of the fight?

Once all that happens, Floyd's image and legacy will be forever irreparably ruined.
      They can test Pacquaio after he's done with court. They can show up anytime 24 hours a day.

Comment

Man, he actually bragged about creating over 20 UNDETECTABLE PED's and he even injected himself with one of the drugs that he created. The guy is a world class chemical expert, with years of experience in beating drug testing protocols.
        And somehow it's the ONLY proof of it is him saying so!

If you work with him, you are automatically dirty in my mind.
        Do you take the same stance against people who lie to get a cutoff that they don't really need? How about someone that walks away from a 50+ million dollar fight over a lie? Somehow I don't think so!
        Last edited by megadeth; 04-25-2015, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          They can test Pacquaio after he's done with court. They can show up anytime 24 hours a day.
          tell me, which one is random

A. coming @1:00 pm wait 5 hours and testing done @6:05pm on Floyd

or

B. Calling @1:00pm informing Floyd they will be coming @6:00pm to do the test? test done @6:05pm

Comment

I made the same thread a couple months ago playa

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Memo boasts about making undetectable PED's

Do you know his history? There's only one reason to work with a guy like Memo and its to dope.

There are plenty of other S&C coaches out there.
              And plenty of guys that are solid, rule-abiding souls like Alex Ariza. Behold the standard bearer for S&C coaches. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                I made the same thread a couple months ago playa
                I must have missed it, what names are missing?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    tell me, which one is random

A. coming @1:00 pm wait 5 hours and testing done @6:05pm on Floyd

or

B. Calling @1:00pm informing Floyd they will be coming @6:00pm to do the test? test done @6:05pm
                    You don't know what time or times they tested Mayweather, nor most the times they tested Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Semantics.........the guy is a PED expert and there is no denying that. There is no sugar coating what he brings to the table and why people really hire him.
                      It's not semantics, it's the truth. He injected a street drug.

Comment

Working...
                      X