Crazy things you've heard casual fans say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Merryweather. Cracks me up everytime.
    I was watching a baseball game the other night and the 2 commentators were talking about the fight. The play by play guy asked the other dude who he think would win, and he said "Merryweather...Merryweather for sure".

Lmao at least say the motherf**ker's name right before you make a prediction

Comment

I was showing this chick highlights of Floyd and MAnny vs HAtton....and she told me she didnt wanna watch manny "play Floyd fight"......she said Floyd fight is more entertaining

WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Brandon Rios retires Canelo

wait a minute, that was on a Boxing forum
        Canelo is ducking Provodnikov!!!, saw this on facebook

Comment

"Mayweather can't take a punch... thats why he's always so defensive"

No lie. Co worker told me that lmao

Comment

"Is this medium weight"- an ex

Comment

Just yesterday I was in the library listening to some idiot say he thought Pacquiao will lose because he saw him get "knocked out in one round", I wanted to push his **** in, but it's not the stupidest thing I have heard, and regardless of his reason his prediction is probably correct. I guess it's not that bad but I was having a bad day.

Comment

You'd be amazed at how many people think Tyson is still an active fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                  You'd be amazed at how many people think Tyson is still an active fighter.
                  I know, people still ask me about that, my mother asked me about it.....I'm like nah he has been retired for 10 years.

Comment

People who think the gloves are designed to protect the person being hit and imagine them feeling like pillows/balloons has to be the most common.

Comment

Working...
                    X