Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy things you've heard casual fans say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had someone at work argue with me that Pacquiao fought Roy Jones. I was trying to tell him he was thinking of Mosley, but he insisted.

"They fought at middleweight."
    "No Pac and Floyd fight at 147, welter."
    "Naw man I saw the fight."

Comment

The Krusher from Russia is not racist

Comment

See Signature.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          I had someone at work argue with me that Pacquiao fought Roy Jones. I was trying to tell him he was thinking of Mosley, but he insisted.

"They fought at middleweight."
          "No Pac and Floyd fight at 147, welter."
          "Naw man I saw the fight."

Lol ,one guy showed me a fan made video on youtube of may-pac fighting. He swore theyve fought

Comment

chavez jr would ko prime tyson

Comment

Also, tiliheels said his son would be a shift leader at taco bell. He gonna be the cook.

Comment

"Mayweather ducking Wilder"

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Lol ,one guy showed me a fan made video on youtube of may-pac fighting. He swore theyve fought
                  Lmao that is hillarious

Comment

'Mayweather is the best fighter ever / Tyson is the best HW ever' are the most common i hear.

When Golovkin was on free-to-air TV over here (against Murray), my facebook blew up with people who had just seen him fight for the first time. They were all saying 'keep an eye on this guy..he's gonna be good.'
                    Yeah, no shit fellas.

The same kind of thing happens when a HW prospect with 4 fights to his name, knocks out a guy with more losses than wins. You always hear 'That's the next HW champion right there..i called it first'. It goes without saying that the HW in question is soon off the radar, and fighting on undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                      Lmao that is hillarious
                      The funniest part is he said and he showed me that video, while we were watching the hbo At Last.

Comment

Working...
                      X