Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Foxx Details Opening Scene to Mike Tyson Movie.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't really obvious at 1st but look how easily Foxx can me made to look like Tyson...he will be totally convincing.

Comment

Jamie Fox is perfect to play Tyson.

Comment

Wow! Jamie Foxx is the man. I can not wait for this film, directed by my favourite director as well! Should be amazing.

Comment

Nice.......

Comment

the way he was telling it i feel like i was actually there. i felt like i was a bird soaring to the city of york to the gym, to the sound of mike tyson's voice, to the roaring crowd and the heart beat while the ref counts.

damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              the way he was telling it i feel like i was actually there. i felt like i was a bird soaring to the city of york to the gym, to the sound of mike tyson's voice, to the roaring crowd and the heart beat while the ref counts.

damn!
              The way he told that story I felt like I was watching the movie...sound effects and all. He's great.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                It isn't really obvious at 1st but look how easily Foxx can me made to look like Tyson...he will be totally convincing.

I agree. Kind of like how they made Will Smith look pretty convincing as a representation of Ali (in my opinion anyway) I am sure Jamie will do great.

If anything, he got his voice pretty damn close to sounding just like Mike. Hopefully he can manage to act out Tyson's fighting style convincingly too.

Comment

Looks like Foxx has a good idea in his head as to what he'd like to see happen. Hopefully he can get it into the camera.

LOL Foxx talking about the "hood". He grew up in Terrell Texas...little town outside of Dallas.

Comment

G.R.E.A.T. description I'm so pumped up for this movie! I love Scorsese. While I was reading The Undisputed Truth I was exactly telling myself "Only imagine if they made a movie based on his autobiography, it would be one of my very favorite movies, imagine if Scorsese would direct it, it would be amazing!"

Comment

Working...
                    X