No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Pays No Mind To Mayweather Sr.'s Verbal Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
    He doesn't have to know anything about boxing. He has to know about physical training and fitness. He has a degree in that and understands it very well.

Ariza may be an a-hole, but when he's trained Pac, Chavez Jr and now Mayweather, they have looked incredible.
    let me ask you one question and one question only !!!!!!!!!!!!

1. what was the first time ariza was strenghth training for manny ??????????!!!!!!!!!!

2. did ariza train manny in his last fight ???!!!!!!

aswer that truthfully !!!!!!!!!!! let this be a warning i am a boxing historian and school is indeed in sessions !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds to me Sr is going to blame Ariza for his sons loss

Comment

so basically Sr is saying Ariza is giving him PEDs but doesn't wanna talk about it

Sr and Roach should just stop doing interviews

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          let me ask you one question and one question only !!!!!!!!!!!!

1. what was the first time ariza was strenghth training for manny ??????????!!!!!!!!!!

2. did ariza train manny in his last fight ???!!!!!!

aswer that truthfully !!!!!!!!!!! let this be a warning i am a boxing historian and school is indeed in sessions !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Mother fucking fuck.

"Let me ask you one question and one question only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

....asks 2 questions.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Mother fucking fuck.

"Let me ask you one question and one question only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

....asks 2 questions.

one question only !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

one question only !!!!!!!!!
              He's a boxing historian, Mak. School is in sessions.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

boxing scene with its sensationalist articles again. This site has lost credibility in the last year with bait click tittles and misrepresentations. The quote they printed is incomplete. The actual quote ends with SR talking about Ariza knowing dirty stuff about pacquiao (as reported in other sites). For example, Floyd said that Pacquiao uses custom shoes to make him look bigger. Those are the kinds of dirty things Ariza tells Floyd. Dirty ****. But Boxingcene has to sensationalize and misrepresent things to attract mindless robots to this site and make money off their gossip and pure hate. Classless.

So what happens when they do that? a bunch of you take the quote to a total different direction and spread that to other places, opening yourself up for ridicule when you didn't really make it up but were duped by these greedy amateurs. Take things with a grain of salt here and look for other sources to confirm accuracy before you go out talking about what you read here.
                Last edited by sniperoct; 04-21-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Floyd gets thrown away from HBO. Alex gets shlt canned from Roach...Sr gets fired from own son than brought back. Man its true...birds of a feather flock together. TMT! The Misfit Team!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Roach got what he deserved,he needs to learn to shut the hell up,Senior got sued by Manny now Roach is getting sued..all over the same nonsense
                    You know even Sr wouldn't do Roach dirty and kick him, even he knows boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      Let's not act like what roach said is anywhere near what the mayweathers had said about pac! To be fair roach said "unknown stuff he gives to manny to drink". How is this even the same as what the mayweathers accused manny of?
                      you honestly trying to say roach didnt say he thought ariza had ped in those shakes? thats exactly what roach said then in the very next sentence said if you want ped out of boxing get rid of the strength coaches referring to ariza

Comment

Working...
                      X