Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Pays No Mind To Mayweather Sr.'s Verbal Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sr is officially crazy. Not defending Ariza, but I don't even think Sr knows what the hell is going on half the time with his kid.

Senile, that's the word that applies here.

Comment

This is definitely one of Senior's better tirades. He's managed to both slate Ariza and cast aspersions about his son's reason for hiring him.

Comment

i cant believe im doing this .... but i actually agree with crack head sr !!!!!!!!!!!!! alex doesnt know shtt about boxing !!!!!!!!!!!!! every single camp he goes to he ends up being a cancer ... EVERY SINGLE ONE !!!!!!!! that can not be a coincidence !!!!!!!!! the garcia camp is one of the reckless , disgusting camps known to man and alex somehow got fired from there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao that guy is the worst of the worst !!!!!!! i bet he was trying to sabotage manny by giving him mysteries shakes !!!! im glad roach got rid of him !!!!!!

Comment

Ariza should file defamation on Sr. to shut his mouth. Or spill it all out, but that will incrimminate himself. I do believe Ariza know things that are top secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
            Ariza should file defamation on Sr. to shut his mouth. Or spill it all out, but that will incrimminate himself. I do believe Ariza know things that are top secret.
            What is this proof, or secret knowledge?

Comment

The problem with this is that Sr is self-centered bastard. He wants all the glory in case Floyd beats Pac. He knows with Alex Ariza now, people might attribute part of Floyd's victory to Alex, so Sr is trying his best to negate anything that Alex might be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                i cant believe im doing this .... but i actually agree with crack head sr !!!!!!!!!!!!! alex doesnt know shtt about boxing !!!!!!!!!!!!! every single camp he goes to he ends up being a cancer ... EVERY SINGLE ONE !!!!!!!! that can not be a coincidence !!!!!!!!! the garcia camp is one of the reckless , disgusting camps known to man and alex somehow got fired from there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao that guy is the worst of the worst !!!!!!! i bet he was trying to sabotage manny by giving him mysteries shakes !!!! im glad roach got rid of him !!!!!!
                He doesn't have to know anything about boxing. He has to know about physical training and fitness. He has a degree in that and understands it very well.

Ariza may be an a-hole, but when he's trained Pac, Chavez Jr and now Mayweather, they have looked incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                  He doesn't have to know anything about boxing. He has to know about physical training and fitness. He has a degree in that and understands it very well.

Ariza may be an a-hole, but when he's trained Pac, Chavez Jr and now Mayweather, they have looked incredible.
                  Add Maidana to the list.

Hate him or love him, he's damn good at his job.

Comment

I honestly think Floyd has OCD when it comes to his training... I doubt he would make drastic changes to his training... I think the Ariza thing is just mind games...

Comment

Someone needs to ask Ariza why everyone hates him.

Comment

Working...
                      X