Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Rate Ward, Golovkin Above Duck Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    The Floydiots don't think he's a ducker... or at least that's the way they act on the blogs. But yeah, lotta quacks when you go down the list of just how many he avoided.
    I've been to different boxing forum man floyd fans are considered low I.Q. boxing posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Golovkin who's best win is Martin Murray?
      Hard to get good wins when everybody is afraid of stepping in the ring with you.

Comment

Great..... two fighters who are too afraid to leave their division to fight each other, rated above multiple division champ, Forget Floyd at least Pac goes down a division for fights now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Hard to get good wins when everybody is afraid of stepping in the ring with you.
          Move up, or down if ur too scared. No excuse.

Comment

Damn Right Freddie

Golovkin
            Ward
            Rigondeaux
            Gonzalez
            Klitschko
            Kovalev
            Crawford

All rank higher than Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              In the opinion of Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, WBC/WBA welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has ducked too many names over the years. Because of that, Roach rates super middleweight champion Andre Ward and middleweight king Gennady Golovkin above Mayweather.

Roach's star fighter, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, will face Mayweather on May 2nd from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Mayweather is undefeated so you have to give him a little credit for that,’ said Roach to Daily Mail. But he has picked and chosen his opponents and I don’t think he’s fought enough competition to be considered the best. You have to fight the best to be the best, I feel. He’s ducked a lot of guys."
              [Click Here To Read More]
              You know what baffles me about this statement from roach is that he doesn't have Pacquaio above mayweather. What does that tell you?

Comment

Roach is ******. He might get a heart attack after Floyd disposes of Pac.

Comment

But Roach said Golovkin was a "protected" fighter just because 3G aimed to fight Cotto. Now he changed his perception.

Comment

i thought roach didn't know who golovkin was?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      The Floydiots don't think he's a ducker... or at least that's the way they act on the blogs. But yeah, lotta quacks when you go down the list of just how many he avoided.
                      If he's a sucker then so is manny ...he's def fight better como lately and they fight most if the darn fighters first ...stop the bs ...if Floyd's a cherrypicker pacs a watermelon picker

Comment

Working...
                      X