Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Rate Ward, Golovkin Above Duck Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    People hate reality now a days but cling to fantasy. The truth is, we don't know how "great" Floyd is. He stopped challenging himself when he became his own Boss. All he does is run his mouth about how great he is. How many legacy fights does he have? On May 2nd, if he's not juicing, Manny is going to shock the world and give him a beating while swelling up his face. He's overrated. His resume doesn't support his claims to be so great. Ward is a HOF'mer already. What he did in the Super Six was monumental. Triple GGG will fight every other month, regardless of the opponent. He just wants to be the best. It's time out for Floyd and his antics. He acts like a girl. Spying on Manny, hiring a PED maker, hiring Manny's leftovers in Ariza, worrying about how much a certain fighter makes, making your opponent wear pillows, draining a fighter nearing their prime. How does he even have fans???????????
    Stats DO NOT define a fighter's greatness. Adversity does. As I've stated, how many legacy fights does Floyd have? Do you honestly think he's soooo good, that he'd be undefeated, if he had been fighting A Level fighters? I do think what Ward did thus far in his career, is more impressive than what Floyd has done. The jury is still out on GGG, BUT he is willing to challenge himself, in a way Floyd was not.
    See. This shows me you are a fanboy. So, would Floyd have made Martinez look mediocre at 154lbs? Paul Williams at 147lbs? Manny 5 years ago? Clottey at 147lbs? Bradley at 147lbs? Khan at 147lbs? Stop making excuses man. Us real fans know Floyd is an insecure fighter and person and it has a whole lot to do with who he fights and when he fights them. It took him damn near 2months to sign to fight the little ol Pacman. Get real. He's a PUNK with skill.
    Wow. This one really needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
      *He lost to Castillo
      *Marquez isn't great
      *Mayweather/Pacquiao fights for the last 5 years are rubbish
      Juan Manuel Marquez is a truly great fighter.

Stop crying !

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
        I rate only Rigondeaux, Pacquiao and W.Klitschko higher than Floyd

Mr boxing expert..... go learn what P4P means !

Do you think Mayweather will rate higher than Klitschko if he can beat the mighty Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
        X