No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico fails again lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    Nope. Suspect. If I moved to South America for 1000 years, we would be Puerto Ricans living in South America for 1000 years.

Yeah but a grown man calling himself "El Blanco" and having a blue black Nigerian man in his avatar, is somehow admirable in your low-brow humor havin ass right?

It's OK. You are weak and have a subconcious need for peasant approval so you dig into Danny and Cotto. "Ooh look at me, I am rooting for Matthysse against Danny cause I am a real fan" Your loyalty regardless of how you spin it, is suspect. Again, you are Ecuadorian. Until I see a picture of you holdin up 2 fingers in San Juan on a Tuesday morning, you are Ecuadorian son.
    So you're a European living in New York that calls himself Puerto Rican, according to your logic? Regarding that picture, you don't understand the context, it is funny to those who understood it and started the joke. Lastly, you're taking this way too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      lol was their any doubt ?

lol people expect the puerto rican to lose all the time, it shocks us when they win lmfao.
      You are still convinced Margarito was clean I see.

Peasants... Funny people.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        So you're a European living in New York that calls himself Puerto Rican, according to your logic? Regarding that picture, you don't understand the context, it is funny to those who understood it and started the joke. Lastly, you're taking this way too serious.
        No man, I get it 100%. You are suspect and take a bizarre delight in sacrificing your own for approval. All good. You must be from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Dude, I strongly believe you should root for who ever you want. But where I have a problem with you is when you go life and death to bash a fellow rican with the intention of siding and therefore to entertain the rican opposition. I personally don't care about Dulorme but if he wants to rep for the island God bless the guy. I am not a fan of all PR boxers but I wouldn't root against one when he is fighting a foreigner or celebrate his failure.

Comment

Working...
          X