No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico fails again lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

I'm not, he's more rican than Garcia. The difference is dulorme has lost so they don't ride for him, the second Garcia loses they will be calling him fake.
    As a fellow Rican, I ride and die with my brothers. Even Mr. "Si, si, si, que si" Garcia

Comment

Hahaha not even close. Chances are we might be related and I don't mean from your Mexican fathers side. Dulorme is rican man. Living and breathing it daily trumps the bloodline of some hip hop kid who doesn't know the difference between tortas or tacos.

I'm not, he's more rican than Garcia. The difference is dulorme has lost so they don't ride for him, the second Garcia loses they will be calling him fake.
      Holy s**t, .

Crazy how these dudes ride Gift's d1ck when theres more respectable P.R. fighters out there like Jayson Velez, Jose Pedraza, and Roman Martinez.

Comment

Hahaha not even close. Chances are we might be related and I don't mean from your Mexican fathers side. Dulorme is rican man. Living and breathing it daily trumps the bloodline of some hip hop kid who doesn't know the difference between tortas or tacos.

Bloodline is key. If I have a child in a plane over China, my son will STILL be a PR. For some odd reason, you are one of those interesting "Ricans," who lives to see Danny and Cotto lose in the ring. Shyt is curious...

You are suspect.

Comment

lol dulorme is dominican but danny is 100% puerto rican??

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            Bloodline is key. If I have a child in a plane over China, my son will STILL be a PR. For some odd reason, you are one of those interesting "Ricans," who lives to see Danny and Cotto lose in the ring. Shyt is curious...

You are suspect.
            Bloodline is key, but so is how you are raised. If I moved to South africa and lived there for fifty years I'd be very South African and my children undoubtedly would be South African.

Lol what's suspect about not caring for two divas? Yet I root for Rocky, velez, tito and every other respectable rican. Grown men calling themselves taino gods and acting like fan boys is what's suspect.

Comment

Like how you didn't make a Mexico fails thread after Salido or Chavez jr lost you prick.

Comment

Bloodline is key, but so is how you are raised. If I moved to South africa and lived there for fifty years I'd be very South African and my children undoubtedly would be South African.

Lol what's suspect about not caring for two divas? Yet I root for Rocky, velez, tito and every other respectable rican. Grown men calling themselves taino gods and acting like fan boys is what's suspect.
                Nope. Suspect. If I moved to South America for 1000 years, we would be Puerto Ricans living in South America for 1000 years.

Yeah but a grown man calling himself "El Blanco" and having a blue black Nigerian man in his avatar, is somehow admirable in your low-brow humor havin ass right?

It's OK. You are weak and have a subconcious need for peasant approval so you dig into Danny and Cotto. "Ooh look at me, I am rooting for Matthysse against Danny cause I am a real fan" Your loyalty regardless of how you spin it, is suspect. Again, you are Ecuadorian. Until I see a picture of you holdin up 2 fingers in San Juan on a Tuesday morning, you are Ecuadorian son.

This could be you but you play too much...

Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 04-19-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

lol was their any doubt ?

lol people expect the puerto rican to lose all the time, it shocks us when they win lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    Like how you didn't make a Mexico fails thread after Salido or Chavez jr lost you prick.
                    If one is serious about their study, they will notice and document the 24/7 peasant hate. Shyt is like a 10/1 hate ratio with peasants. Even in a week when they collect 2 losses, they act like PR is the one losing!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Just saying folks!
                      Dulorme got KOed by a future P4P fighter while Chavez Jr quitted on his stool by a second tier fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X