No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico fails again lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd is mexican . that's why he always wears mexican trunks and can barely speak english.
    And I dont like you either but this **** ^^^ is ****ing funny.

Comment

Is Chavez Jr. Puerto Rican? Salido?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        Is Chavez Jr. Puerto Rican? Salido?

Can't forget Mikey Garcia who QUIT on his stool against Salido and opted for the scorecards INSTEAD. ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
            The Ricans are coooold, straight abandoned Dulorme. I remember when they were claiming him hardcore, .
            Dulorme is rican. He's lived there over 20 years, lives and breathes rican culture I don't know why these guys are denigrating him yet suck off Garcia who is basically a w1@ger who speaks spanish like a tourist.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Can't forget Mikey Garcia who QUIT on his stool against Salido and opted for the scorecards INSTEAD. ...
              And Mikey has been in hiding now for a LONG time. After Crawford's win... I can't see lil Mikey acting "warrior" anytime soon. He just may opt to stay at 135 for life now.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Dulorme is rican. He's lived there over 20 years, lives and breathes rican culture I don't know why these guys are denigrating him yet suck off Garcia who is basically a w1@ger who speaks spanish like a tourist.
                Dulorme's mom and dad are NOT both PR. He has St. Thomas or some other **** running through his veins.

Danny is a Philly Rican with both mom and dad being PR.

You sound like a pissed off latino with no real countrymen to root for. Let me guess... Ecuador?

Comment

Originally posted by God Of Left View Post
                  The Ricans are coooold, straight abandoned Dulorme. I remember when they were claiming him hardcore, .
                  Damn you right. Ricans leaving him out to dry.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    Dulorme's mom and dad are NOT both PR. He has St. Thomas or some other **** running through his veins.

Danny is a Philly Rican with both mom and dad being PR.

You sound like a pissed off latino with no real countrymen to root for. Let me guess... Ecuador?
                    Hahaha not even close. Chances are we might be related and I don't mean from your Mexican fathers side. Dulorme is rican man. Living and breathing it daily trumps the bloodline of some hip hop kid who doesn't know the difference between tortas or tacos.
                    Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                    Damn you right. Ricans leaving him out to dry.
                    I'm not, he's more rican than Garcia. The difference is dulorme has lost so they don't ride for him, the second Garcia loses they will be calling him fake.

Comment

This whole PR vs Mexico bashing is so funny. The Mexicans jumped on Dulorme's KO too quick only to find out their Hero quit in the stool! Disgracefull from both sides but entretaining!
                      Last edited by Basco; 04-19-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X