No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico fails again lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
    They use the "nationalist" thing to try and silence us when we backslap them for their obvious hate.

They want to hate with no resistance or facts. We won't have that.
    Bro I don't even get why people think rooting for your countrymen is a bad thing. Boxing is a pride sport it has always been, I don't hide the fact that I don't root against American boxers and specially not against PR fighters. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate a skilled foreigner, I just won't root for them against my fellow Americans. I like Pac but I'm rooting for the best american boxer today Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
      Bro I don't even get why people think rooting for your countrymen is a bad thing. Boxing is a pride sport it has always been, I don't hide the fact that I don't root against American boxers and specially not against PR fighters. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate a skilled foreigner, I just won't root for them against my fellow Americans. I like Pac but I'm rooting for the best american boxer today Floyd Mayweather.
      And I don't even like Floyd as a person but he is american and incredibly skilled, which is a big plus.

Comment

And I don't even like Floyd as a person but he is american and incredibly skilled, which is a big plus.
        floyd is mexican . that's why he always wears mexican trunks and can barely speak english.

Comment

The comedy is, the very people who bytch about PR's back a PR fighter, are doing the same thing for their countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
            I had dulorme up big before he took that puerto rican time out (aka knee).
            The Ricans are coooold, straight abandoned Dulorme. I remember when they were claiming him hardcore, .

Comment

Dulorme deserves respect as he is not PRican but claims PR as his home. He wants to be part of Puerto Rican boxing history and that is commendable, win, lose or tie!

Comment

Dont know why OP is mad, maybe its because of Rocky's win last week. 2 champs baby, and still coming strong.

Comment

Americans are the only fans who DON'T root/support their own fighters...Remember Lucas vs Garcia literally every American I knew was rooting for Lucas despite Garcia being from Philadelphia...It's really baffling to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                    Dulorme deserves respect as he is not PRican but claims PR as his home. He wants to be part of Puerto Rican boxing history and that is commendable, win, lose or tie!
                    I don't get the hate towards Dulorme. As a Puerto Rican I'm fine with him repping the flag.

To the op, you're a true b.I.t.c.h. in every sense of the word. You would've been one of those pieces of trash throwing s hit in the ring, after Mexico's boxing prince quit on his stool.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      I agree with this sentiment.

Comment

Working...
                      X