Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Make it Official....Castillo Vs Mayweather....Who won? (Throwback Edition)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo beat him up.

Comment

It was close but I thought Castillo won. Castillo threw more punches and landed more punches and took the fight to Mayweather in enough rounds to win the fight. Simple as that.

Comment

Floyd won, he got hits more.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Sorry Ric. The topic of this thread shows up twice a month
          Not with a poll AAAAAAAAAAAAND the "official" mark.......

oh yeah........Don't Jimmy Me Jewlz............

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            It was close but I thought Castillo won. Castillo threw more punches and landed more punches and took the fight to Mayweather in enough rounds to win the fight. Simple as that.
            Yeah he threw and landed more in total, but professional boxing is not judged based on the total number of punches landed throughout the whole fight, professional boxing is scored round by round. Fact is Castillo got off to a very slow start and it cost him the first 5 rounds, there's no way u can tell me that he won any of these rounds, 9 and 10 were definitely Mayweather rounds and the rest either Castillo won or were even. Please pretty please watch this fight on mute! If the commentators were on Mayweather's side most people would have said Floyd won the fight.
            Props for Floyd for giving the guy an immediate rematch to erase any doubts and he did that by shutting Castillo out in the rematch, only if fighters today "cough Gacia cough" would learn from that.

Comment

Castillo WOOPED his ass.

Comment

Close fight that could have gone either way.

Haven't seen a thread like this before.

Comment

Oh god...14 years of "The thread of all threads, the official, the last one, the big one...Mayweather vs Castillo...who really won???"

Can admins please just sticky one of the 167 Mayweather vs Castillo threads already?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Dawson threw more and landed more punches vs Pascal. Dawson got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Oh god...14 years of "The thread of all threads, the official, the last one, the big one...Mayweather vs Castillo...who really won???"

Can admins please just sticky one of the 167 Mayweather vs Castillo threads already?
                      Yeah.........sticky these............................

THESE NUUUUUUUUUUUTZZZZZZZZZZZ......

Comment

Working...
                      X