No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza Shoots Down Floyd Mayweather Injury Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    who were they saying that was giving pac peds though? dont leave this part out. i like how floyd fans try to justify this by saying floyd is taking the test as if thats suppose to change what they've been saying about ariza for years LOL.
    What are you talking about ?

Agreeing to full OSDT would ABSOLUTELY change everything.

If Pac had agreed to testing back in 09, he could have had whatever s&c coach he wanted, nobody could have said a thing if the results were clean.

The same as Marquez.....

IMHO he is clean, because even though he used Heredia, Marquez agreed to any additional testing..... it was Pacquiao who refused, so additional testing was not included in the contract.

Mayweather fans are saying that Pacs REFUSAL TO TEST proved that he was juicing, and that reflected badly on Ariza.....

If both fighters are undertaking full OSDT, and they are..... then both fighters will be clean.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      Dunn, quit yappin already. Youve proven to be nothing more than a slurper. As for your alt(school these cats), lose the password already.

Manny never said no to testing, he asked for a certain cutoff before the fight, whether it was 1 week or a few days AND testing right after the fight was over. It seems you forgot that point.
      Stop making weak excuses !

Team Pacquiao are on record for killing the fight back in 09 because they would not agree to FULL OSDT.... Olympic Style Drug Testing, does NOT have a cutoff date.

BTW, Mayweather offered a 14-day cutoff, and Pacquiao still refused !

Manny did say no to testing !

Comment

At least the Pac fans and Mayweather haters will have something to hang their hats on after Mayweather wins the fight: Mayweather got busted up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          One guys been documented to have been tested 4x already, and his blood taken 4x in one session. The other guy has no concrete evidence of even taking 1. You'd think with all the PED talk, he'd want to publicize every time he's taking a test. Why the hell wouldn't you???

You Flowmos are literally the worst fan base.
          Nah, its old news..... Mayweather has been tested for years, no big deal !

It is good news that Pacquiao has finally agreed to random blood testing.

Both guys are being tested, so why are we still discussing steroid abuse ?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            no bro it's 4:1 and above both companies will pop for a failed and then test back up simple to see if it's same
            Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            That's completely wrong and you're 100% making it up. Just about every male athlete on earth is above a 1:1 ratio you dumbass.
            Neither of you guys know anything, do you? I live in Nevada, ESPN 1100 talks a LOT of MMA and boxing out here because it's big. When the UFC guys failed it was big news, this is where I got my information on the T ratio from Nevada. You can get a doctor's note and get an exemption, but it didn't work for the UFC guys so anything over 1 is basically a fail in Nevada.

Why? Because every man on earth has a 1:1 ratio. It's like G forces... One G is equivalent to the same gravity on earth. 2 G's is twice the gravity and so forth. Males have T ratio's of 1 or 1:1 whatever you want to deal with. Some men produce more than that and it is a medical condition but it's rare, the only way to go ABOVE 1 is supplements.

So, before you guys tell me I'm wrong provide me some links stating this. Not your ****** BS chants of "Nah, you just wrong dood." Because I'm not, I've gotten in this discussion before with I'm_Dazed and we both did research. Fact, Vada = 1:1 just like NSAC. USADA is 4:1. Show me a link proving me wrong, not just your opinions.

@ the bold, I would agree most athletes are on something.
            Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 04-14-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Neither of you guys know anything, do you? I live in Nevada, ESPN 1100 talks a LOT of MMA and boxing out here because it's big. When the UFC guys failed it was big news, this is where I got my information on the T ratio from Nevada. You can get a doctor's note and get an exemption, but it didn't work for the UFC guys so anything over 1 is basically a fail in Nevada.

Why? Because every man on earth has a 1:1 ratio. It's like G forces... One G is equivalent to the same gravity on earth. 2 G's is twice the gravity and so forth. Males have T ratio's of 1 or 1:1 whatever you want to deal with. Some men produce more than that and it is a medical condition but it's rare, the only way to go ABOVE 1 is supplements.

So, before you guys tell me I'm wrong provide me some links stating this. Not your ****** BS chants of "Nah, you just wrong dood." Because I'm not, I've gotten in this discussion before with I'm_Dazed and we both did research. Fact, Vada = 1:1 just like NSAC. USADA is 4:1. Show me a link proving me wrong, not just your opinions.

@ the bold, I would agree most athletes are on something.
              You're literally making it up 100%. The average male is above 1:1 already.

A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[4] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1 [5]

Hence why anyone testing at 1:1, 3:1, etc... wouldn't count as a failed test regardless of the results.

Comment

Manny and Arum said no to tests in past due to PAC afraid of needles. When he got saved then the fear went away. Now the fear also left him on facing Mayweather. The fights on for May 2. Arum, of course, still has that fear. $$$
                All his goodies are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  You're literally making it up 100%. The average male is above 1:1 already.

A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[4] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1 [5]

Hence why anyone testing at 1:1, 3:1, etc... wouldn't count as a failed test regardless of the results.
                  Great, what does that have to do with the limit of testing in Nevada, VADA or USADA? I could care less what Austrialian juicers are doing to have that high of T, they would fail a VADA and NSAC test because of what they're doing.

Comment

Oh how time has changed Ariza from his early days with the Pacman camp..obviously, fame and fortune( Justine fortune too?) have caught up with him...

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Great, what does that have to do with the limit of testing in Nevada, VADA or USADA? I could care less what Austrialian juicers are doing to have that high of T, they would fail a VADA and NSAC test because of what they're doing.
                      Pretty much every athlete on the face of the Earth is dirty if anything above 1:1 constitutes a fail. It is a statistical norm for the top athletes to have 2:1 ratios and certainly above 1:1. You're saying anything above 1:1 constitutes a fail per VADA and NSAC. I say that's utter nonsense because it is normal for athletes to be above 1:1 TE ratios. The 4:1 and 6:1 ranges were established by peer reviewed medical research due to TE ratios fluctuating in athletes well above 1:1. It's normal for them to have elevated TE ratios due to their exceptional commitment to things like nutrition and physical fitness compared to your average Joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X