No announcement yet.

Al haymon gives you a list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al haymon gives you a list.

here spence says that haymon gives you a list and you choose, contrary to what others say. many including myself tought haymon gave you a name and you had to fight him. i think it was also j rock that said that if you ask haymon for weak competition then haymon gives you a weak opponent. maybe garcia wanted to fight salka?

lol how is that different then any other promoter does it?

they all give the fighters manager a lister of available fights and they chose which ones they want and then they try to get them made.

Been like that since forever.

But then again spence is no where near the top fighters so he still has to earn his way to the top so what spence teatment is may differ from how haymon treats garcia,broner.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      lol how is that different then any other promoter does it?

they all give the fighters manager a lister of available fights and they chose which ones they want and then they try to get them made.

Been like that since forever.

But then again spence is no where near the top fighters so he still has to earn his way to the top so what spence teatment is may differ from how haymon treats garcia,broner.
      because everyone says that haymon gives his fighters weak bums to fight maybe some of his fighter ask for the easy opponents?

Comment

Al Haymon does many things other than manage but I don't think he's a match maker. He's too busy doing other things.

Comment

3 Words:

Leo.

Santa.

Cruz.

Comment

Maybe it is that scared boxers go to Hymen because they know they can fight easy opponents for big pay. Says more about the cowards running to his team if this is the case. Stevenson and LSC come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Maybe it is that scared boxers go to Hymen because they know they can fight easy opponents for big pay. Says more about the cowards running to his team if this is the case. Stevenson and LSC come to mind.
              That's what I'm saying it feels like santa cruz is the one that doesn't want to step up

Comment

Can Santa Cruz get any ****tier?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Can Santa Cruz get any ****tier?
                  Look at russell called out gonzalez and got him. I'm not saying gonzalez is a elite fighter but he's legit title holder if santa cruz asks for rigo or even mares he would get them

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Not just haymon does the name arum ring a bell.....do the names rios and algiery sound familiar to you as weak opponents for big pay days for pacquiao .....gtfoh with that nonsence

Comment

Working...
                    X