Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Marcos "The Blueprint" Maidana @147 lbs/10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight won't go the distance. Maidana gets knocked down but comes back up wears Garcia down and stops him in the later rounds.

Maidana by KO/TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      The fight won't go the distance. Maidana gets knocked down but comes back up wears Garcia down and stops him in the later rounds.

Maidana by KO/TKO.
      I could see this happening as well. The safe bet is Maidana.

Comment

Danny officially has a history of fading the second half of the fight. Plus he can't make significant adjustments. I have to favor Maidana in this one in a stoppage.

If Danny doesn't had another good trainer I think his father has brought him as far as he can

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Danny officially has a history of fading the second half of the fight. Plus he can't make significant adjustments. I have to favor Maidana in this one in a stoppage.

If Danny doesn't had another good trainer I think his father has brought him as far as he can
          You make a good point about his trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Maidana is the Floyd blueprint Manny cannot replicate

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

Maidana by KO/TKO.
              I don't see him getting knocked down in the beginning, but possibly.

Comment

Garcia would beat Maidana via late TKO with well timed shots

Comment

Chino would get tore outta the frame by that Swift hook...FOTY type fight because Swift got a granite chin..he'll eat whatever Chino is serving and then dish some heavy sh't right back to him

Comment

Chino ain't making 147 any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      DSG would have serious problems with Maidana's style (Like everyone else).

DSG likes to breath and pick his moments and he seems to have problems with aggressive fighters that have pop. Garcia will get in a few good shots but he will have to fight Maidana on the back-foot. Because Maidana is coming like a bull for the whole fight.

Another element missing from DSG's game is defense, which you definitely need against Maidana.

Good fight if it happens ...... But Maidana will win it by a landslide\KO
                      Exactly. People seem to have created this perception that Maidana is nothing but an utter bum and Garcia is some masterful boxer who can counter off the backfoot. Garcia is a mid range fighter who sets everything down before letting his hook go. Does anyone with a rational mind think Maidana will give him that space? He's gonna be up in Garcia's grill from the first bell and Garcia doesn't have the footwork required to create that distance for his left hook. His footwork is painfully slow. I don't know where this idea that Maidana is some thudding ape has come from.

The Maidana that showed up against Floyd Mayweather I - late TKO or a wide UD victory over Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X