Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny "Swift" Garcia vs Marcos "The Blueprint" Maidana @147 lbs/10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

by KO.
    You already know. Maidana doesn't play games, he goes to war.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Danny beats Maidana...Reason why is because he will be able to do what he wants and land with that Left Hook anytime he wants vs Maidana who is not slick or quick or skilled as Peterson or Herrera

Mayweather and Pacquiao picks him apart easily and I think Thurman and Kell Brook beats him as well!

Need to add a Trainer, doesn't have to fire his father but add a Trainer to help with gameplan and strategies
      problem for gift is that he's not as slick, quick or skilled either and maidana has fought way better competition before. hell gift isn't even that much more skilled than maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        problem for gift is that he's not as slick, quick or skilled either and maidana has fought way better competition before. hell gift isn't even that much more skilled than maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I have Maidana stopping him in the second round after two rounds of mauling him and beating him from pillar to post. Discuss.
          DSG would have serious problems with Maidana's style (Like everyone else).

DSG likes to breath and pick his moments and he seems to have problems with aggressive fighters that have pop. Garcia will get in a few good shots but he will have to fight Maidana on the back-foot. Because Maidana is coming like a bull for the whole fight.

Another element missing from DSG's game is defense, which you definitely need against Maidana.

Good fight if it happens ...... But Maidana will win it by a landslide\KO

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            DSG would have serious problems with Maidana's style (Like everyone else).

DSG likes to breath and pick his moments and he seems to have problems with aggressive fighters that have pop. Garcia will get in a few good shots but he will have to fight Maidana on the back-foot. Because Maidana is coming like a bull for the whole fight.

Another element missing from DSG's game is defense, which you definitely need against Maidana.

Good fight if it happens ...... But Maidana will win it by a landslide\KO
            You make some good points. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
              Maidana by TKO but i don't know about this "blueprint" nonsense.
              Love that sig

Comment

Angel stops the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                  Angel stops the fight
                  Yea I could see that too.
                  Last edited by LoadedWraps; 04-18-2015, 08:29 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I don't like Garcia, and Maidana is one of my favorite boxers to follow, he is simply exciting and all his fights are FOTY candidates.
                    but Maidana is too average to win.
                    He is simply a mediocre boxer with power, all his wins are against nobodies.

Garcia: average A
                    Maidana : average B
                    Matthysse: average C

Khan, Bradley and even Devon Alexander are better boxers than all the 3.

GARCIA BY MAJORITY DECISION
                    Last edited by mezoomozaa; 04-18-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
                      Steve Smoger as ref please
                      that's cruel brah

Maidana will do what Matthysse couldn't

Comment

Working...
                      X