No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson's disastrous gameplan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Ask yourself this. What round did Danny land a significant shot? Peterson may have lost more rounds. But he won the FIGHT. He still had energy for 3 or 4 more rounds.
    To me those are the most inexcusable loses, Peterson was the better man and somehow he contrived a way to lose.

Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory type of stuff.

Comment

Ask yourself this. What round did Danny land a significant shot? Peterson may have lost more rounds. But he won the FIGHT. He still had energy for 3 or 4 more rounds.
      So what's the point of your post lol he got the moral victory? Lol ok good for him does nothing for his career tho.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        To me those are the most inexcusable loses, Peterson was the better man and somehow he contrived a way to lose.

Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory type of stuff.
        Reminded me of the Clottey-Cotto fight Clottey dominated the middle rounds and gave away the last few.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          Reminded me of the Clottey-Cotto fight Clottey dominated the middle rounds and gave away the last few.
          Yea, that one is probably even worse. At least I can kind of understand what Peterson was doing, Clottey I can never explain taking his foot off the gas when he had Cotto right where he wanted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            Petey totally blew the early rounds running/feinting/dodging/dancing/falling AND NOT LANDING! this one is almost as bad as Chris Algeri vs Manny. I've never seen a fighter blow an opportunity to go or the KO.

It's almost as bad as the British commentary thinking that Peterson won. Their drunk.
            Agree 100%

Comment

Peterson will be watching the video tape kicking himself

Comment

He still had energy cause he wasn't throwing punches, had he spent more time throwing punches instead shuffling his feet, he probably would've won.

Comment

I am glad Peterson got robbed. looked like a fix fight how the hell are you going to be standing up after every round and not stick out at least a jab every second of a round. Pete has no one but himself to blame this is excessive running with no activity type of crap should not be rewarded. He wasn't tired no dam excuses to not let his hands go he could have koed Garcia
                  Last edited by Wizardsh; 04-11-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Lamont is shaky early and he did manage to negate any of Garcia's effectiveness so it wasn't disastrous but poorly timed on when to take advantage of his hand.

Comment

delusional

really deluded

and he didnt seem unhappy losing as well

Comment

Working...
                      X