Pacquiao's Greatest Fights: Path of an All-Time Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    This is all I see everytime I see larry post

you just said Manny was a 32 time world champion man..lol and i corrected you saying that Floyd and Manny both have 4 lineal titles..where am i wrong?

Comment

What's going on is that Pac is a 32 time World champion.

How the hell are you going to criticize the career of someone who has more Lineal Championships, more divisional titles than anyone in the history of the sport and is its second highest earning/grossing athlete of all time.

If Pacquiao is doing it wrong, who the **** is doing it right lol

You're talking about one of the single most accomplished fighters in history.
      Yes, it makes you question why he has never learned how to do what is a basic boxing skill, same way you question why Shaq couldn't get better at FT shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        you just said Manny was a 32 time world champion man..lol and i corrected you saying that Floyd and Manny both have 4 lineal titles..where am i wrong?
        Because he won 32 championship fights.

*******uality is legal in america now so technically you're not wrong for being a flomo

Comment

• I still want to know how he is a 32 time world champion

Comment

Because he won 32 championship fights.

*******uality is legal in america now so I guess you're not wrong.
            lol,no he did not,plus how would that make you a 32 time champion?? wow,i thought it was a misprint..you honestly have no damn idea what you are talking about

Comment

lol,no he did not,plus how would that make you a 32 time champion?? wow,i thought it was a misprint..you honestly have no damn idea what you are talking about
              That's your fault. I get that you try and give posters respect but you couldn't figure out that one is ******ed after the initial sentence in the post?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                That's your fault. I get that you try and give posters respect but you couldn't figure out that one is ******ed after the initial sentence in the post?
                Yea that was all my fault..lol this guy was dead serious..Manny has no even won 20 damn world title fights

Comment

I just went to boxrec and counted how many championship fights he's been in.

So what. At least I don't go to bed thinking about flloyd.

Comment

lol,wow man this is hilarious,you dont even know **** about the fighter you claim to support...lol

He is 18-4-2 in world title fights just so you know
                    Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-12-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

In what way does that make you a 32 time World champion?

I'm also pretty sure Pacquaio has not had 32 world title fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X