No announcement yet.

Ward and Dirrell - the top SMW boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    No he isn't and Dirrell has 2 defeats technically speaking.
    What are you banging on about?

Comment

What a bizarre thing to say. Who has really come close to beating Ward? You couldn't even call any of his fights a draw, even if you hate him.

And Dirrell has one debatable loss. What is the other? No matter what happened against Abraham, if he faked it or not. The shot that landed was still illegal and couldn't be considered a KO. and Dirrell was well ahead on the cards.

Comment

I'm a huge Froch fan but he lost to Dirrell. People complain about the way he fought but he scored points and scored pretty often. Froch legally didn't do anything. So even if you get butt hurt at how Dirrell fought is not like toy can take the fight from him Unless you're just a shameless hater.

Comment

Dirrell beats Ward.

Comment

Let's see how Dirrell fares against DeGale first.

Comment

Hahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                What? Ward is technically and untechnically undefeated.
                No.

Froch beat Ward clearly on points but was robbed by the home-town judges.

Anybody who disagrees with that is a moron and DKSAB.

Comment

Ward is the best but Andre is not the 2nd best in my opinion. Froch beat him before and will beat him again if they fight. Dirrell has a weak chin and lacks heart. Ward would easily beat him. His own brother would beat him. He is a skilled boxer and a decent puncher but his flaws will keep him from ever being the best or even the 2nd or third best at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
                    It's a horrible tragedy that we have yet to see a fight between Andre Ward and Andre Dirrell.

Both are Americans Andres who are technically undefeated and both got victories against top guys like Froch and Abraham. If one of them beat the other, it would be the best win of their career.

Do you think that this fight has any chance of ever happening?
                    Dirrell isnt that good bro, I mean, hes super athletic & skilled but I think mentally he falls somewhere between Zab Judah & Victor Ortiz. Wards beats him easily, maybe even by corner stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Ward is the best but Andre is not the 2nd best in my opinion. Froch beat him before and will beat him again if they fight. Dirrell has a weak chin and lacks heart. Ward would easily beat him. His own brother would beat him. He is a skilled boxer and a decent puncher but his flaws will keep him from ever being the best or even the 2nd or third best at 168.
                      Dirrell defeated Carl and Arthur. The only guy with a better resume than Dirrell is Ward, but Dirrell looks to be almost on the same level of skill and he got the perfect style/speed/reach to beat Ward.

1&2: Ward & Dirrell
                      1&2: Ward & Dirrell
                      3: Froch
                      4: Kessler
                      5: Abraham

I do expect big things from Anthony, but he needs to do fight some good opponents before ranking him too highly. Bika was a good win, but not a great win and Anthony was troubled at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X