No announcement yet.

Ways to get signed by Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to get signed by Al Haymon

Công ty chúng tôi với nhiều năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực lắp đặt camera quan sát ,Cùng với nhiều trương tŕnh khuyến măi và hậu măi hấp dẫn dành cho khách hàng đă sử dụng dịch vụ của chúng tôi đă và đang làm hài ḷng những khách hàng khó tính nhất trong lĩnh vực Camera Quan sát .

Ngày nay ai cũng biết một hệ thống Camera Quan sát cảnh báo sớm đă giúp đỡ trong cuộc sống hàng ngày như thế nào , Sau đây Camera Viễn Đông xin được điểm sơ qua một số lợi ích lắp đặt camera quận 4 mà hệ thống Camera mang lai :
    - Giúp cảnh báo sớm các rủi ro có thể xảy ra như nạn trộm cắp đang hoành hành , Cảnh báo sớm các rủi ro khác như hỏa hoạn tại các kho ,băi nhằm khắc phục sớm giảm được thiệt hại .
    - Giúp quản lư được con trẻ ,Người giúp việc … tại nhà mà không cần sự có mặt của các bậc phụ huynh , chủ nhà ..
    - nhờ việc lắp đặt camera quận 5 mà giúp giám sát được các hoạt động kinh doanh buôn bán tại các cửa hàng , doanh nghiệp …

- Giám sát được mọi hoạt động của nhân viên ở bất cứ đâu mà không cần phải có mặt tại chỗ giúp căi thiện được năng suất làm việc thông qua hệ thống lắp đặt camera quận 6 từ đó nâng cao doanh số .
    - Giúp giám sát được nhà cửa khi đi công tác xa , du lịch ….
    - Điều quan trọng nhất vẫn là làm giảm ư chí phạm tội của các thành phần xấu có ư đồ không tốt với gia đ́nh , cửa hàng , hay doanh nghiệp của bạn …
    Với các công dụng như trên lắp đặt camera b́nh dương không c̣n là để quan sát nữa mà nó đă trở thành một phần không thể thiếu trong cuộc sống hiện nay đem lại sự an tâm và hiệu quả trong công việc …
    Camera viễn Đông xin được giới thiệu đến quư khách hàng các sản phẩm và dịch vụ Quận 4 sẽ giúp cho khách hàng dễ dàng lựa chọn ra các sản phẩm phù hợp với nhu cầu của ḿnh nhất.

I. Lắp Đặt Camera quận 4.

Camera Quan Sát Viễn Đông chuyên phân phối chính hăng các sản phẩm lắp đặt camera đồng nai của các hăng có tên tuổi như : Camera Panasonic , Camera Paragon , Camera Hikvison , Camera Dahua hoặc các ḍng Camera b́nh dân như : Camera AVtech , Camera Vantech , Camera Questek , Camera VDTech …
    Sau đây Camera Quan Sát Viễn Đông xin giới thiệu đến quư khách giá trọn bộ Camera Dahua Và Giá trọn bộ Camera Vantech để quư khách có thể dễ dàng lựa chọn giữa 2 ḍng sản phẩm sao cho phù hợp cũng như tiết kiệm chi phí nhất !

Hệ thống trọn bộ của chúng tôi bao gồm :
    1- Đầu ghi h́nh Camera Quan sát Từ sử dụng cho từ 1- 8 Camera Với chất lượng HD
    2- Mắt Camera Quan sát với độ phân giải HD 720P
    3- Ổ Cứng lưu trữ h́nh ảnh Camera từ 500GB cho đến 1000GB , Đối với ổ cứng 500gb sử dụng cho bộ lắp đặt camera biên ḥa từ 1-4 Camera có thể lưu trữ dữ liệu từ 7-30 ngày tùy theo số lượng Camera . Đối với ổ cứng 1000TB sử dụng cho hệ thống Camera Quan sát từ 5-8 Camera h́nh ảnh lưu trữ từ 7- 30 ngày tùy vào số lượng Camera .
    4- Phụ kiện thi công – lắp đặt Camera quan sát Quận 4 bao gồm : Chân đế camera , Adaptor camera , Jack tín hiệu BNC , Cáp HDMI , Tặng 10m dây nguồn và dây tín hiệu Camera Quan sát ( Nếu phát sinh tính phí Dây nguồn 4000đ/m và dây tính hiệu là 6000đ/m)
    Last edited by davidhan; 05-27-2016, 02:47 AM.

Originally posted by davidhan View Post
    Hello everybody.
    I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.
    Thank's!

Comment

Who in da hell is this fella.

Comment

Originally posted by davidhan View Post
        Hello everybody.
        I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.
        Thank's!
        I see why you suggested haymon. Your cousin is clearly boring as fu@k. Very wise choice....

Chances are he will be in touch soon. He generally logs in on weekends when there isn't much happening. I'd just bump this thread say saturday.....oh and don't stress to much, your cousin will be fighting bums in no time!!

Comment

Somebody else made this thread. Face Untouched or whatever the f**k his name is. Verbatim.

This dude just copied & pasted it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Somebody else made this thread. Face Untouched or whatever the f**k his name is. Verbatim.

This dude just copied & pasted it lol.
            Uh huh. Except a lot more mentions of laughing while beating up Mexicans or something.

EDIT: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=616107

Nothing about Mexicans. Must have been someone else.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 04-10-2015, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Idk if this is a troll post or not but I'll respond.

I know this is probably common sense and you know this.. But the truth is if you wanna make the money and go past being a journeyman you gotta have the talent. If you have the talent and start racking up wins, the contract offers and management deals come with it. Unless someone vouches for you(Mayweather) you gotta take it upon yourself to really get your name out there.

The sad truth is that the majority of professional boxers will never make any serious money from boxing. But just keep winning, remain professional, and take on whoever they throw infront of you and everything else will fall into place I promise.

Forgot to add that if you aren't just trolling and you're serious about getting signed with Haymon, try contacting the Watson twins; Marcus or Brandon Watson. Their dad, Sam Watson is a business partner-associate of Al Haymon and he is usually the direct line of communication between him and Haymon's fighters. Obviously since your cousin is just starting out they won't take you too seriously. But just build some rapport with anybody from that team and see if they can work with you. At the very least they'll keep tabs on you.
              Last edited by goodvibes; 04-10-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

this has got to be the most dumbest ***** i have ever seen posted on this site....its gotta be a joke and if its not then ill share my thoughts...

first off if you wanna make "stacks" don't get into boxing...boxing is probably the MOST DIFFICULT SPORT. get into boxing cause you have a passion for it, a love for it. you gotta love the grueling training, the miles of jogging, the sparring...everything! if you get into anything just cause you can possibly make money you will find yourself in a world of *****. why? well because takes a lot for you to get to that level of making really good money...it takes years and a lot of work. just cause your cousin was a good amateur doesn't mean he will do good in the pros...they are pretty different homie and he will find that out really fast on hi first fight. also a good amateur background doesn't mean he's gonna get paid lovely right away...did he participate in the golden gloves? did he participate in the olympics? all this stuff matter. if it were as easy as lacing a pair of gloves up, getting in a ring and saying we want haymon we'd all be on showtime, HBO or PPV.

AND ONE MORE THING...YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW ***** ABOUT THIS SPORT IF YOUR BEST ADVICE TO SOMEONE WHOS GETTING IN THE RING IS JUST "SIGN TO HAYMON"...YOU WOULD THINK YOUR COUSIN HAS SOME COMMON KNOWLEDGE ON THE SPORT HE PLANS TO MAKE "STACKS" IN. THERES MORE OUT THERE THEN JUST HAYMON HOMIE...NEVER THE LESS GOOD LUCK TO YOUR COUSIN

Comment

Working...
                X