No announcement yet.

Ruslan looking an absolute beast in training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruslan looking an absolute beast in training

This video almost has me rethinking my pick.

Pads & bags don't hit back but still I think he looks very good. Cutting the ring off well, using his jab and utilising some great head movement.

I can't wait for this one. FOTY written all over it.

Took his shirt off and put Eye of the tiger on lol
    Last edited by dan_cov; 04-06-2015, 01:32 AM.

I wouldn't bet on this fight.

Comment

I think if Ruslan has improved stamina compared to previous fights he has a great shot.

But as of now I'm thinking by round 8 he'll be back to plodding, very little jab, and throwing mostly haymakers and wild shots.

Even if Ruslan can do his 1st round knockdown and carries it through we know Matthysse can come back from adversity.

Comment

He's gonna hurt Lucas bad

Comment

Ruslan looks strong but his defence is badly lacking, is he going to let Matthysse have a free shot on his face like this as early as the 3rd round?

because if he does, with Matthysse, that might be it.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 04-06-2015, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            He's gonna hurt Lucas bad
            I don't think Ruslan has fought anyone with as much power, in both hand at that, as Matthysse. I don't doubt Ruslan has a good chin and the heart, but he's going to be eating bombs if he gasses like he has in the past.

Comment

He's gonna stop Lucas

He has a better chin

Comment

I'll back up my pic with any avi and sig bets. Points too if you still think they mean something

Comment

Provo's looking great! Man its gonna be a tough night. Usually when someone comes out brawling against the Machine they end up taking a nice quiet nap in the canvas. Then again you can always get caught with that puncher's chance shot that changes everything. Lucas still outboxes Ruslan so if I had to place a bet I'd got for an 8th round KO for Matthysse, after a bloody good fight.

Comment

I'll take the fighter with the better skills, power & everything else.
                    Sig bet, avi or whatever

Ruslan's looking impressive though.

Comment

Working...
                    X