No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
    So it's mostly a female audience watching Total Divas?

I've never watched a second of the show and know nothing about it.
    Yes, it's total female driven,,, think kardashians, or real housewives but with the female divas from wwe.. It follows them as they travel the globe for events and follows the love lives.. Total chick stuff but it draws them into the wwe product.. Wwe in their investor relations reports, think it has increased their female audience by 50% over the 2 years it's been on..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      God your stupid..
      Boxers should fight a more active schedule just like the ufc..3-5 times a years, 3 fights in 24 months for boxers just isn't going to grow an audience..

And boxing would kill to get the ratings and ticket sales plus a streaming network with over 1'million that wwe has...

Boxing promoters are small time compared to the public traded company large cap stock company that is wwe... All the boxing promoters combined total have the net worth of wwe...
      And boxing will never come close to the popularity or success of WWE. If you were actually thinking my posts were actual ideas, I'm sorry. All I was doing was laughing at the comparison between reality television, WWE and boxing.

Comment

• Maybe Haymon should contact Gene Simmons of KISS. If anyone knows marketing and how to sell just about anything, he's the guy.

Comment

Yes, it's total female driven,,, think kardashians, or real housewives but with the female divas from wwe.. It follows them as they travel the globe for events and follows the love lives.. Total chick stuff but it draws them into the wwe product.. Wwe in their investor relations reports, think it has increased their female audience by 50% over the 2 years it's been on..
          That makes sense.

I thought it was more male-oriented.

Women seem to love to watch reality shows about other women...Kardashians, Housewives shows, the MTV shows like The Hills.

The question is, if PBC was going to that, would they want to get it on a non-sports channel, such as E! or Bravo.

I wouldn't put it past Haymon to get something like that done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            And boxing will never come close to the popularity or success of WWE. If you were actually thinking my posts were actual ideas, I'm sorry. All I was doing was laughing at the comparison between reality television, WWE and boxing.
            I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your posts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
              That makes sense.

I thought it was more male-oriented.

The question is, if PBC was going to that, would they want to get it on a non-sports channel, such as E!.
              Yeah, but first they got to figure out what type of reality show if they are even gonna have one...

American pickers or ice road truckers type market or the E! Bravo type market..

Comment

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your posts...
                It's just that you are going really off track now. You've gone from Haymon getting a big network deal to spinoff reality shows starring boxer's WAGs. Using the WWE as a comparison was ridiculous enough but now you have gone right off the deep end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  It's just that you are going really off track now. You've gone from Haymon getting a big network deal to spinoff reality shows starring boxer's WAGs. Using the WWE as a comparison was ridiculous enough but now you have gone right off the deep end.
                  You just don't understand or comprehend...

If you think the wwe comparison is ridiculous, then it only shows you have very limited understanding of business or concepts involved

The reality TV show was just stuff that got rambled on because that stuff happens when you have 20 pages of posting, things will get sidetracked..

You can't even comprehend what I'm saying... Please qoute and post were I said they should have boxers WAGs reality show...
                  Boxing already has reality shows you dumbass.. 24/7, 2 days, etc.. That's how I know you have no understanding of anything... Your mind won't let you comprehend what having a weekly reality show ala 24/7 showcasing the fights would do for boxing using the total divas example for wwe.. 2 different businesses but both can use reality TV to draw in casuals that may not watch if not for the exposure of the reality show...

Now please qoute were I said they needed a boxers WAGs show? You won't be able to because you dim and have the comprehension abilty of a 5th grader which is evident by your posts

Comment

You just don't understand or comprehend...

If you think the wwe comparison is ridiculous, then it only shows you have very limited understanding of business or concepts involved

The reality TV show was just stuff that got rambled on because that stuff happens when you have 20 pages of posting, things will get sidetracked..

You can't even comprehend what I'm saying... Please qoute and post were I said they should have boxers WAGs reality show...
                    Boxing already has reality shows you dumbass.. 24/7, 2 days, etc.. That's how I know you have no understanding of anything... Your mind won't let you comprehend what having a weekly reality show ala 24/7 showcasing the fights would do for boxing using the total divas example for wwe.. 2 different businesses but both can use reality TV to draw in casuals that may not watch if not for the exposure of the reality show...

Now please qoute were I said they needed a boxers WAGs show? You won't be able to because you dim and have the comprehension abilty of a 5th grader which is evident by your posts

Dude, you make no sense! I don't know if you're high, stupid or you don't know reality any better. Your last posts suggest all of the above.

You don't know what sarcasm is or can't recognize it, you speak as if you know it all but you DON'T, you really don't!

And on top of that your thoughts are chaotic you go from one point to another without any direction. You're just all over the place...Just stop doing drugs my man

Comment

• Let me guess... 24 pages of trolls (75% of which dont even live in America) wishing boxing is banished to HBO, SHO, and PPV in America.

Comment

Working...
                      X