No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I'm curious about something. Have you been this vocal on thread after thread about criticizing Golovkin and HBO for accepting Willie Monroe as his next opponent?

If not, why not?
    His boy Bradley is going to fight K9 Bundrage.

I dont see how people dont understand that as far as matchmaking goes, Haymon is no worse than everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      Have no idea wtf the op is whinging about; free tv boxing.

Fkn Championship boxing at that.

Fkn moron.
      yeah...crickets again...like i thought

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I'm curious about something. Have you been this vocal on thread after thread about criticizing Golovkin and HBO for accepting Willie Monroe as his next opponent?

If not, why not?
        GGG fights FOUR TIMES PER YEAR. When any of your favourite boxers come close to that, let us know. And maybe you could ask people like Quillin and Cotto and Canelo and on and on... WTF is keeping them from stepping up and getting in the ring with GGG?

Comment

• its just the Arum d*ck suckers, we get championship boxing and supposed boxing fans complain...but GGG fights cab drivers on a channel you got to pay for, for 9min and...yeah after may-pac fight, pbc will be the only boxing I watch, ill see what mma is offering. Boxing has the ******est fans...**** these racist pricks

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            its just the Arum d*ck suckers, we get championship boxing and supposed boxing fans complain...but GGG fights cab drivers on a channel you got to pay for, for 9min and...yeah after may-pac fight, pbc will be the only boxing I watch, ill see what mma is offering. Boxing has the ******est fans...**** these racist pricks
            I love it. Whenever an idiot around here runs out of points to argue, he tosses in the racism card. Ever hear of reverse racism? That's what you are practicing by letting this fool Haymon feed you crap and you keep shovelling it down your gullet because of his skin color. FOOLS. You deserve what you get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
              I love it. Whenever an idiot around here runs out of points to argue, he tosses in the racism card.
              Yup. It's too much now. The pendulum is about to swing the other way. Sharpton beware.

Vote small gubmint.

Comment

• I actually really like today's show with adonis-bika,,, much more than I liked the first NBC one...

I think it's great to be highlighting upcoming fights and the fighters between rounds...

Al Haymon has already bought 2 years worth of TV time,,, he isn't worried about getting sponsors at the moment, he is worried about getting his fighters exposure and building a brand.. The endgame is to land a TV deal like nfl, NBA, ufc..
                That's why he is using a variety of networks, two years from now if all goes well, one network will want it exclusively and give them the TV deal.

Honestly having no commercials between rounds and instead highlighting upcoming fights is great for the sport.. Haymon is trying like crazy to bring boxing back in America like it was in the 70s n 80s...

Anyone that is hating on Haymon is an idiot, he saw a potential takeover of the sport because arum, King, etc werent catering to the average fan but only to the hardcore fan..
                Haymon is bringing boxing back to the masses,, why would any fan hate that..

As boxing fans we need to support this as much as possible...
                I own a few bars, and I made it mandatory for the PBC cards to be shown, and customers have been greatly entertained and are hyped about the fighters/fights they show between rounds,,,

This is all about exposure for boxing,, How can you hate on that

Comment

• i am really confuse which stand Floyd fans support.

MAXIMUM PROFIT or FREE TV?

LIMITED SEATS of MGM and EXORBITANT PPV PRICE or FREE TV, WIDER AUDIENCE?

Make up your mind FLOYD FANS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    i am really confuse which stand Floyd fans support.

MAXIMUM PROFIT or FREE TV?

LIMITED SEATS of MGM and EXORBITANT PPV PRICE or FREE TV, WIDER AUDIENCE?

Make up your mind FLOYD FANS!
                    You've done it now. You have them all walking around in circles scratching their heads. The only other way to confuse them more would be to have put them in a round room and told them to pee in the corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      You've done it now. You have them all walking around in circles scratching their heads. The only other way to confuse them more would be to have put them in a round room and told them to pee in the corner.
                      they are expert tail chasers, watch how they spin it, you will be surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X