No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    If Cotto beat GGG, the next excuse would be that he was ducking Kovalev it'll never end.
    This is something I would expect to hear from a Floyd fanboy. There's no need to stoop low and use their playbook. If Cotto beats GGG at the full 160lb, then he deserves all the credit in the world. The problem is that he'll probably want a catchweight and I think GGG is desperate enough to acquiesce.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      This is something I would expect to hear from a Floyd fanboy. There's no need to stoop low and use their playbook. If Cotto beats GGG at the full 160lb, then he deserves all the credit in the world. The problem is that he'll probably want a catchweight and I think GGG is desperate enough to acquiesce.
      GGG says anyone can get it from 154-168

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          GGG says anyone can get it from 154-168
          Yes, this line has been used ad nauseum as an argument for why he should face everyone at 154-168. It's clear that he'll move down only for Floyd and move up for Froch. He's stated that he won't move down for Canelo, but I see him budging a little for Cotto. If it does happen, I expect Cotto/GGG to be fought at a CW, and GGG will deserve the repercussions of that decision.

Comment

• My post fight analysis/reaction!

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              damn paulie looks next level gay in that pic

Comment

• i just watched the highlights and geale is a bit of a weak **** with how he indicated he didn't wanna continue. Yeah its fcuked in there and everything, but come on your in a title fight in front of millions, to just indicate like that you're done is just a a bit shameful imo

Comment

• Geale needs to retire, he quit just like in the GGG fight.

Comment

• Great fight. Everything started with the left hook to the body. The hook upstairs sealed the deal but it was being set up within seconds into the fight.

Geale is a very active, high output fighter but couldn't pull the trigger tonight. Cotto was just beating him to the punch and turning him.

Good performance by Cotto. Great footwork, great defense, great results.

Look forward to Canelo vs Cotto. Biggest fight that can be made not involving Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      How am I stopping low? It just happened with Martinez what the ****... As soon as he beat Martinez Cotto was ducking GGG. You're offended because I simply posted facts and it's exactly what would happen if Cotto were to beat GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X