No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto by stoppage.

I get the sneaky feeling there'll be an upset though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      So far poll voters are:

Cotto > Geale T/Ko
      -jose-, Agar Supaya, AnimalisticMeth, B0XEO, beast702, bigjavi973, BMWM3P, BostonGuy, Cuauhtémoc1520, Da Boxer, HEND, jup11223, M.W.A, mannymoviefan, mrcupide2, NormC, PR13, RichCCFC, RockyB, Rustyjaguar, SugarRayCurtain, THE_BIG_HURT, ukbox, Yogi007

Cotto > Geale Decision
      -Johannes-, Assteroid Field, Beater_of_ass, Beercules, boliodogs, chikopr, Dinamita 03, Dolor, Eastcoast, fish262, Freedom., gabrielmolilulu, Gentblue, Humean, jazluvr, John Locke, jorgepichardojr, juandabomb, kiaba360, NEETzsche, Pac=Duran, PBP, PeasantCrusha, Puya, RaTaTa, Sugar Adam Ali, TexasGunslinger, The Akbar One, UrGonnaLooos

Geale > Cotto T/Ko
      Agent Mulder, Bardock, BrushMyHair, Crommric, El-blanco, Long Rad Dong, nivek535

Geale > Cotto Decision
      BG_Knocc_Out, bigjer88, bopbopbbe, charlie smith, chou5, DreamerUSA, fokas, ggg_kz, Gorgon's Stare, Gr1fter, Kenchiro, Lunchbucket, mathed, parvez60, PulpFriction, RAV3N, robbyheartbaby, Schmidtuation, Slowhand, Spray_resistant, vorgaphe, zmm001

no excuses from the ones who picked geale once he loses.

Great job on documented the usual suspects and their "predictions..."

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        I swear kneeguel cotto is a pha ggot between his poses that look like the cover of gay mag and all the seemingly maricons he brings here to comment
        show me on this doll where it hurts

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Bro, these deviant peasants reveal more about their own sick phaggotry when they express their fixation on Cotto being gay. Only an insecure peasant, would have such a fixation on man-on-man politics. WTF is wrong with these half-men? Just think, another 2 inches here and there and they'd be well adjusted adult males focusing on pssy and not sick mental imagery of Cotto boning some dude in the ass. The fixation with these deviant dream act peasants is beyond bizarre.

Comment

Cotto is a legend ,,, he went 11 rounds with a human cyborg with loaded gloves and people try and degrade him for that... would love to see anyone on here go 30 seconds with Margarito with plastered gloves

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              Bro, these deviant peasants reveal more about their own sick phaggotry when they express their fixation on Cotto being gay. Only an insecure peasant, would have such a fixation on man-on-man politics. WTF is wrong with these half-men? Just think, another 2 inches here and there and they'd be well adjusted adult males focusing on pssy and not sick mental imagery of Cotto boning some dude in the ass. The fixation with these deviant dream act peasants is beyond bizarre.
              yea and I say you the leader of the cotto ball lickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                Cotto is a legend ,,, he went 11 rounds with a human cyborg with loaded gloves and people try and degrade him for that... would love to see anyone on here go 30 seconds with Margarito with plastered gloves
                except his gloves not loaded. did margs gloves make cottos punches ineffective? did plaster make margs stamina ten times better the cotto after taking all cottos punches?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  yea and I say you the leader of the cotto ball lickers.
                  Translation:

"I like to make childish posts about gayness and feel inadequate when Crusha slaps me around..." ~ Amnesty Peasant # 2093400

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

this exactly what I mean. did you get this cartoon from a gay mag?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      Translation:

"I like to make childish posts about gayness and feel inadequate when Crusha slaps me around..." ~ Amnesty Peasant # 2093400
                      do not need your translation it means what I said. aren't there enough gay sites to go on?

Comment

Working...
                      X