No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    except his gloves not loaded. did margs gloves make cottos punches ineffective? did plaster make margs stamina ten times better the cotto after taking all cottos punches?

If you don't see how Cotto's nose being busted in round 2, and being abused with plaster to the body would have some bearing on "stamina," you just might be a Dream Act peasant.

"Yeah but... it was Margarito's machismo and NOT the plaster doe..Plaster helps but not too much doe"

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      If you don't see how Cotto's nose being busted in round 2, and being abused with plaster to the body would have some bearing on "stamina," you just might be a Dream Act peasant.

"Yeah but... it was Margarito's machismo and NOT the plaster doe..Plaster helps but not too much doe"
      margarita ALWAYS had unbelievable stamina and chin and cotto NEVER had good stamina barely enough to get to the bell. did margarita cover his chin in plaster?

Comment

margarita ALWAYS had unbelievable stamina and cotto NEVER had good stamina barely enough to get to the bell
        Ah that's it! And here I was thinking plaster wraps had something to do with Margarito's "win."

Cool.

Comment

Ah that's it! And here I was thinking plaster wraps had something to do with Margarito's "win."

Cool.
          did cottos trainer help put plaster in wraps cause he watched while margs hands were wrapped

Comment

did cottos trainer help put plaster in wraps cause he watched while margs hands were wrapped

Actually, that was a big reason why Cotto and his uncle parted ways. Cotto felt his uncle did NOT do his part in making sure Margarito's wraps were legit.

Was Team Cotto supposed to take Marg's plaster powder laden wraps to the lab across the street to have them tested right before the fight?

All good. I am not going to spend all day discussing Margarito's magic wraps.

Comment

Use common sense... Capetillo "accidentally" grabbed old inserts that were in his bag. Why would he have days old inserts in his bag for knowing that he's not allowed to use them?

Also explain plastercheaters cracked wrap?

Last edited by bigjavi973; 05-30-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am curious to see if Cotto pulls his catch weight BS in his first title defense. The middleweight limit has been 160 pounds for 100 years. Then along comes Oscar De La Hoya, Martinez and Cotto and the middleweight limit is whatever the fighters decide it is. I think that's wrong no matter who is doing it. If the world middleweight title is on the line then both fighters should be allowed to weigh in at 160 and the same goes for all other weight classes.
                Nother excellent post.

If Cotto wins (which I think he will), he gets limited credit for it from me.

C-dubs are bull****, mane.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  Nother excellent post.

If Cotto wins (which I think he will), he gets limited credit for it from me.

C-dubs are bull****, mane.
                  I feel the same way about Heredia.

Comment

I feel the same way about Heredia.
                    Your butthurt is showing...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Use common sense... Capetillo "accidentally" grabbed old inserts that were in his bag. Why would he have days old inserts in his bag for knowing that he's not allowed to use them?

Also explain plastercheaters cracked wrap?

I say cottos face and body broke the wraps. did marg use plaster on his chin so cottos punches had no effect? did marg drink plaster for more stamina? no way to get around the fact of cottos trainer being there and signed wraps

Comment

Working...
                      X