No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Daniel Geale Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    makes more and more sense what other posters have been saying.....

Cotto vs Canelo for the vacant WBC 154 lbs title.

If that is a possibility Cotto would drop the belt after the Geale fight and announce the Canelo fight for that belt...

Question... anyone know if floyd "officially" vacated his belts?
    That would be the best thing for everyone. There is really no reason for a GGG - Cotto fight if Cotto drops the belts and this fight has demonstrated perfectly that Cotto is really not a middleweight. Canelo has no wish to move fully into MW and fighting for the 154 title would be the best thing.

As for Floyd, as far as I know he has not yet vacated any of his titles yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellar boxer View Post
      Geale looked lost and nauseous at the weigh in. Hopefully he gets up to 175-180.
      Geale should try to keep his rehydrated weight to around 170 maximum. Anything over that could cause him problems and result in muscle cramping during the fight.

Comment

• Geale looks in superb condition, he should thank Cotto for making him get in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Geale looks in superb condition, he should thank Cotto for making him get in shape.
          yup...he sure....uhhhhh,does

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Geale looks in superb condition, he should thank Cotto for making him get in shape.
            spoken like a true hugger.

Comment

• Has Cotto been stripped of his WBC 160 title?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                Has Cotto been stripped of his WBC 160 title?
                No, why would he be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  No, why would he be?
                  Oh, I thought you couldn't weigh less than 154 for a middleweight title fight. What is the least he could have weighed?

Comment

Oh, I thought you couldn't weigh less than 154 for a middleweight title fight. What is the least he could have weighed?
                    0 pounds.....

Comment

He can go below the "standard" weight of 105 lbs. (strawweight)

There has been waayyyyy too many posters saying about some mythical "minimum" weight that Cotto "can't" pass.

Comment

Working...
                      X