Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Con-tto strikes again! Hahahaha he great doe

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Who did he beat for the title ******? What were the weights?
      I'll let you look for yourself so you don't think I'm lying. The fact that you didn't know and are hating on Cotto is just ****ing pathetic lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
        This right here. We all knew GGG fight wasn't happening, we all knew the Canelo fight wasn't happening right now. I thought the issue was "Cotto bringing up WW's and JMW's to fight at middleweight."

So now we have a natural 160 pounder, two time champion at the division, top 10 ranked by all sanctioning bodies, top 5 at MW by "The Ring" for the past 3 or 4 years, but it's somehow a **** fight. People are always gonna find a way to b*tch about something.

"He needs to fight GGG doe." No he doesn't. He can fight whoever for his mandatory, then he can wipe his ass with the WBC belt, send it back to Sulaiman, and remain lineal/Ring champion while Golovkin wraps the **** stained belt around his waist.

I really wish I could understand this obsession with having GGG's coming out party at the expense of an old blown up welterweight. GGG is either gonna get his fight with Cotto, or grab the vacant belt. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
        All the while GGG is fighting Willie Monroe Jr and Cotto is in his 4th weight class and GGG is still in one. GGG or his promoters have him stuck with Rigo syndrome. Claim how badass you are, claim no one wants to fight you and even though it's all true, move up and be a badass. Don't fight peasants at 160 saying how tough your life is. But he's my second favorite fighter, I just wished he or his crew would push him more.

They need the Cotto win to make GGG a draw, won't happen any other way.
        Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 04-13-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          I'll let you look for yourself so you don't think I'm lying. The fact that you didn't know and are hating on Cotto is just ****ing pathetic lmao!
          I know, you clearly don't, and I noticed you admitted to being wrong in another thread. Nice try loser.

Comment

I know, you clearly don't, and I noticed you admitted to being wrong in another thread. Nice try loser.
            You're right, my bad. I was thinking about the Paul Willaims II fight. I was wrong.

Me <---- wrong on when he fought at 158, he was already the champion.
            Yup and I quoted it. So he defended it at a CW just like Cotto MIGHT, what were you trying to prove?

Comment

Yup and I quoted it. So he defended it at a CW just like Cotto MIGHT, what were you trying to prove?
              Are you really this dumb? He defended it at that weight because Williams wanted it, not the champion. Cotto, the champion, wants a catchweight, do you not see the difference? There's too many dumb posters like you on here , it's pointless debating. The fact you don't understand the difference proves what a ****** you are.

Comment

Are you really this dumb? He defended it at that weight because Williams wanted it, not the champion. Cotto, the champion, wants a catchweight, do you not see the difference? There's too many dumb posters like you on here , it's pointless debating. The fact you don't understand the difference proves what a ****** you are.
                We don't even know if there is a catchweight, we'll see.

Comment

All the while GGG is fighting Willie Monroe Jr and Cotto is in his 4th weight class and GGG is still in one. GGG or his promoters have him stuck with Rigo syndrome. Claim how badass you are, claim no one wants to fight you and even though it's all true, move up and be a badass. Don't fight peasants at 160 saying how tough your life is. But he's my second favorite fighter, I just wished he or his crew would push him more.

They need the Cotto win to make GGG a draw, won't happen any other way.
                  GGG is fighting his fourth fight since Cotto won his title and Cotto will have yet to defend once. GGG has an excuse for fighting whoever will get in the ring with him, what's Cotto's excuse for taking so long? Yeah, yeah... we've heard them before, his trainer was busy, he couldn't decide on who to fight, he was to chicken to take on GGG... we know them all.

How about you give us a list of AVAILABLE fights for Golovkin right now at 168? That means fighters who are ready and able to fight him now, not in 6 months, not next year. NOW. And do not list any Al Haymon fighters who we all know cannot fight on HBO and save us the time of having to point that out for the one millionth time.

Comment

Last edited by bigjavi973; 04-15-2015, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Lol what a retaaard.

Comment

Working...
                      X